Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Meta is looking for a global Learning Program Manager to join the Business Learning team. This position will partner with multiple teams across Meta, most specifically within the global Business Learning team and with global stakeholders across the Meta Business Group (MBG). This global Learning Program Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Business Learning programs aligned to a business need for our full time employee and agent audiences across MBG.Candidates must be a strong program, project or operations manager and ideally will have a sales, marketing or learning background, with experience managing global programs and projects for a sales & marketing or learning organization, strong collaboration skills, a high degree of creativity, energy and a passion for driving the success of our global sales & marketing teams.
Learning Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain a healthy portfolio of global learning programs adhering to internal organizational workflows and processes e.g. program health checks, maintenance calendars, task management, program charters
- Partner with Curriculum Managers to craft the strategy for their portfolio mapped to a core learning pillar (Onboarding, Functional Skills, Solutions), provide insights to help shape curriculum and execute programs to support learners
- Own the reporting cadence for their portfolio to monitor, track and communicate progress to key stakeholders
- Optimize program performance and implement measurement strategies aligned with broader Business Learning team, in order to achieve business, quality and operational metric goals (i.e. completion rates)
- Partner with Design & Development on all instructional design and content development for their portfolio
- Partner with Client Engagement to facilitate, activate and drive enrolment of programs, including coordination of train the trainer, delivery calendars and communication strategies
- Partner with broader Business Learning teams on planning and prioritization to align efforts to FBG business priorities and roadmaps
- Participate in business priority pods as required, supporting the analysis and creation of any learning resources required
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key cross-functional teams in order to support delivery and drive learner enrollment for programs
- Manage any external vendor trainer partnerships, overseeing performance and contracts in partnership with Operations
- Regularly ship best practices to the Business Learning organization to improve team health and programs
- 5+ years working experience within sales training & development, sales, marketing or other related field
- Program, project or operations management experience with global, cross-functional teams, creating, managing and delivering against a timeline
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration, and sharing best practices cross-functionally and globally
- Problem solving and creative solution development skills
- Proven communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in learning, marketing or other related field preferred
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.