- Performance Marketing Manager, Uber for Business - San Francisco, CA
- Senior Product Manager, Uber Global Intelligence - San Francisco, CA
- Account Representative/Account Executive, Uber Eats - San Francisco, CA
- Senior Software Engineer (ML) - Uber Eats - San Francisco, CA
- Lead Product Manager - Uber Grocery - Shopper Experience - San Francisco, CA
Uber is changing how people think about transportation, part of the logistical fabric of 600+ cities. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, Uber gives people what they want when they want it.
About the role
As a Global Product Marketing Manager on Rider Experiences, you will own the core rider journey as well as cross messaging strategies for products to drive step-change growth Uber’s mobility business. In particular, this role will have a deep focus on the in-app messaging experience to define the right message for the right customer at the right moment. Working hand-in-hand with cross-functional team members across Product, Engineering, Policy, Communications, Operations, and Marketing you’ll build, develop, and scale comprehensive marketing strategies that scale globally.
• Synthesize consumer insights and industry perspectives on the consumer experience. Identify and prioritize user needs by deeply understanding our consumers and how our app works globally, to build data-driven, useful insights for the Product team.
• Help to craft the product roadmap, developing the positioning and messaging for new app experiences, and building the go-to-market strategy.
• Lead the creation of marketing campaigns that span the world, guiding the development of creative and engaging content that our consumers need and want.
• Spearhead experimentation plans across key in-app features. You will partner with a collaborative cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product Management, Marketing, Product Design, Data Science, Engineering, Research, and Operations to meet shared objectives and key results.
• Develop cross sell and upsell strategies to increase awareness and retention of our consumers across Mobility product lines.
• 4+ years of experience in consumer product marketing, ideally in consumer tech, consumer services, or consulting.
• Penchant for data: You just go get the data you need and can whip it into an informative story with no help; using the data to make decisions and drive growth.
• Outstanding at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
• A “builder” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
• Incredible at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can make the most sophisticated products exceptionally simple for consumers to understand. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy, effective content strategy and shine at copywriting.
• History of Success: A demonstrated history of quickly, yet strategically, making an impact via tailored marketing approaches. Experience successfully launching products with compelling and strategic marketing campaigns.
• MBA or Master’s degree nice to have; international experience a plus