Live Nation Entertainment
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- To assist the Finance Manager with instituting and maintaining accounting controls by daily maintenance of cash and reconciliation of daily settlements.
- Overseeing cash room staff as well as making their schedule
- Daily reconciliation of sales in all HOB revenue centers, Restaurant, Music Hall, Retail, Special Events
- All aspects of the Accounts Payable process to include maintaining a checkbook and purchase order system, cutting checks and inputting them in Oracle and our banks web-site.
- Facilitate band payments and manage all related paperwork (wires, checks, tax w/holding) This will involve a large amount of communication with our Talent Department
- Weekly Labor Meeting and Reporting
- Twice Monthly Inventory reconciliation
- Assist Finance Manager with month end close
- Responsible for keeping safe organized and at established cash par level, completing change order requests as needed
- Daily auditing of staff and manager banks
- Daily replenishing change to staff and manager banks
- Daily deposit of cash and checks
- Daily transmittal of credit card batches
- Reconciles pretty cash and processes for reimbursement
- Daily audit of all employee check-outs
- Daily reconciliation of total settlements to Point of Sales daily reports
- Daily preparation and distribution of employee over/short report
- Ensure band checks and/or cash are available for Club Managers and proper 1099 and W-9 forms are completed nightly
- Daily preparation and reconciliation of comp reports
- Conduct research of credit card disputes
- Compiles weekly cost of sales report
- Compiles weekly labor report
- Conducts research of credit card disputes
- Assists in training of employees on lockbox and check-out procedures
- Will also be responsible for distribution of paychecks and obtain staff sign-off for checks received
- Assist with payroll processing as necessary
- Responsible for record keeping and securing lost credit cards by guests
- Special projects as requested by Business Manager and/or General Manager
- 2 years cash handling and auditing experience
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable and general ledger
- Point of Sales experience, preferably MICROS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate with staff and management
- High School Diploma
- College Degree
- Previous experience with cash handling in a high volume facility
- Previous Retail, Restaurant or Music Hall Accounting experience
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Work environment is fast-paced
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, bending, stooping, and reaching
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
- Tolerant of loud noises
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.