North America’s number one aesthetics and wellness brand, delivering real results for real people driven by medical experts.
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 aesthetics’ brand, making personal aesthetics and wellness services more affordable, accessible, and effective than ever before. Ideal Image believes “confidence changes everything,” and its mission is to instill confidence by helping people look and feel their best…taking a holistic, personalized approach to health and wellness that works from the inside out.
Ideal Image offers a full suite of FDA cleared medical aesthetic and wellness treatments, all backed by a Lifetime Guarantee Membership. With an industry-leading national telehealth platform, consumers receive free virtual consultations seven days a week from 9am to 9pm and treatments at any of its 150+ points-of-care clinics. Ideal Image’s team of 800+ Medical Professionals deliver real life-changing results, having performed more FDA cleared aesthetic treatments than any provider in North America— 20 million and counting. Ideal Image’s aesthetic services include laser hair removal, body sculpting, Botox® and fillers, medical-grade skincare, and leading-edge skin rejuvenation services.
The company is headquartered in Tampa, Florida
We are looking for a physician for our Medical Director position. This is a part-time contractor position. It requires 4 hours/month per center and availability by phone during center hours to serve as the primary resource for all medical questions of staff. The ideal candidate will have a great customer care disposition, be team oriented, and have high integrity. The Medical Director directs and supervises the overall quality of medical services delivered by the treatment providers, acts as a liaison between all providers and the company, and actively serves as a continuous source of clinical information.
A. Start-up Services
- Develop personal knowledge of FACILITY’s services and standard operating procedures. Review and edit (if necessary) and approve all pertinent procedures and associated documents;
- Evaluate credentials of FACILITY practitioners. Ensure that proper supervision and delegation are in place for all FACILITY practitioners involved with FACILITY in accordance with federal and state rules and regulations;
- Review site, systems, and equipment prior to opening to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures; and
- Investigate and obtain any supplemental insurance that may be required to serve as an Independent Contractor of FACILITY in accordance with the terms of this
B. Ongoing Operational Services
- Ensure ongoing compliance of FACILITY services, procedures, staff, and equipment with applicable regulations and FACILITY’s policies and procedures. Review all protocols at least annually;
- Ensure availability by phone to all FACILITY staff to discuss guest assessments/exams and/or questions regarding services or outcomes;
- Meet as required by FACILITY management and staff to discuss/review FACILITY plans and operations;
- Perform review of guest charts and provide recommendations for guest treatment plans as needed;
- Review and approve pertinent marketing materials prior to distribution;
- Provide clinical supervision of FACILITY’S staff to the extent required by state law or regulation; provided, however, that the Contractor shall not, in the course of providing supervision services, provide care or write prescriptions for anything relating to something other than cosmetic services;
- Maintain a copy of his records of training at the FACILITY and update his certification and training as appropriate regarding any developments or services to be provided at the FACILITY;
- Ensure that all practitioners providing services under the Contractor’s supervision are doing so within the appropriate licensure or certification for the level of care being provided;
- Provide appropriate oversight and assistance so that the guests of the FACILITY receive care consistent with the prevailing standards of care in the community;
- Ensure the quality of care provided by taking part in the following as required by applicable state law: assessing the competency of the FACILITY’S staff, reviewing and initialing selected charts, directly observing the ability of the staff to take history from and examine guests, and maintaining accurate records and documentation regarding the program for the supervisory staff;
- Refrain from performing any cosmetic treatments and understand that FACILITY’s insurance policy does not cover the Contractor for the provision of such treatments;
- Provide monthly blog or article or PR event which shall take no more than 1 hour of time upon Company’s request;
- Provide support FACILITY with its training program, if necessary under the circumstance; and
- Conduct monthly clinical meetings with FACILITY staff including preparing and distributing an agenda prior to such
- Active MD/DO degree from an accredited U. S. Medical School
- Active DEA license
- Current unrestricted medical license in the state in which the center is located
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- within 1 hour of Ideal Image Clinic
- Derm / Plastics background preferred
- The supervising MD may not supervise more than four (4) PAs at any one time. This includes PAs at their other practice locations.
Vaccination is required for employment unless you qualify for an approved religious, medical or remote exemption. All new hires must be vaccinated prior to first day of employment unless otherwise approved to start remotely while completing vaccination doses.