Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services China is seeking a talented, self-directed segment marketing manager to contribute, develop and grow the Amazon Web Services cloud computing businesses for priority segment in China.
Segment Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, proposing, implementing and measuring high-impact, customer-obsessed marketing plans and programs for Amazon Web Services customers and prospects in priority segment. This role will take ownership for overall marketing contribution to the segment and be responsible for aligning with business leaders for expectation and strategy, leading and coordinating with other marketing functions to develop and execute segment marketing plan, working with other marketing functions including product marketing and partner marketing team to cook the right content and coordinate programs, taking responsibility for marketing program outcomes, including leads (both quantity and quality) generated by the program and contact acquisitions.
The ideal candidate is proven to have a successful experience in marketing, passion for new technologies and entrepreneurial spirit. Candidate should be detail-oriented and organized, able to handle multiple projects in parallel and manage ambiguous and rapidly changing priorities. A good understanding of the cloud market landscape is an advantage of this role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop segment marketing plan that aligns with business strategies, covering segmentation, client needs and persona analysis, Amazon Web Services offerings and value propositions, marketing initiatives across the entire marketing function, program spend allocation and measurement of success.
- Develop and execute dedicated segment marketing programs tailored to ITMs/BDMs/C-level/developer audience within the allocated budget, manage end-to-end programs execution from design to leads follow-up, develop and maintain industry association and user community cooperation, and be accountable for the success and outcomes of the program.
- Work with other marketing functions including digital marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, and social marketing to develop and execute in segment related marketing programs to engage customers and prospects, generate leads and acquire contacts.
- Take responsibility for the overall marketing contribution of all programs to the priority segment by establishing mechanisms to coordinate end-to-end program execution of marketing, sales and telemarketing teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team. #GCRTAM #AWSGCR
- Similar B2B marketing position in the IT industry , with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience.
- Proven marketing expertise in areas such as market segmentation, messaging creation, persona-based engagement journey design, data-driven program management, physical/virtual event management, digital and social marketing, and skills using marketing automation tools.
- Ability to work on multiple and simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical executions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and staying on budget.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo.