Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Website SME with Amazon Seller Services India, you will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to seller acquisition & success on Amazon. The role will require creating engaging web experiences to drive seller launches at scale & work towards un-blocking sellers on any issues they may face in the pre-registration funnel. The ideal candidate should possess ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across complex process and capability to influence sellers through SSR mechanisms. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
Key job responsibilities
• Build web experiences for emerging seller cohorts & lead experimentation to optimize the onboarding experience/journey for a seller on the marketplace
• Own the quality, consistency, and timely delivery of website content for top of the funnel initiatives
• Lead qualitative study/research to improve/create new web experiences
• Liaising with cross functional teams IN & WW Tech, Product & Marketing stakeholder
• Manage global projects/programs/campaigns through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, editorial, production, delivery
• Own top of the funnel metrics & reporting
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- 2+ years of marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-4 years of experience in website building, UI/UX roles is preferred
• Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
• Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly in the local language
• Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.Expert knowledge of Java.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience in Website management/CMS operations are preferred