Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Launchpad is a unique program showcasing cutting-edge products from startups and entrepreneurs from around the world, making it easy for them to onboard, market, and launch new products to our customers. We constantly innovate to improve, extend and scale our service and are therefore searching for a Senior Brand Manager, who is developing and leading our strategy for a scalable brand support system.
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon, you will manage the relationships of startups and brand owners, being ultimately responsible for the strategy, performance and development of startups selling through Amazon Launchpad in Europe through scalable growth initiatives.
You will set the strategy for our level of services and
and drive pilots to accelerate growth for startups as they seek to move into new regions, launch new versions of their products, offer logistical support and build out their brand strategy and further scale to broader EU business.
To do this you will:
- Scope, manage and implement initiatives to drive scalable growth and education initiatives
- Define and own strategy for existing sustainable startups on how to be successful and pilot benefits to support their growth and visibility
- Develop relationships with multiple internal teams, including those sitting across EU and US and work with different parts of the Amazon business
- Develop relationships with internal and external partners, negotiating and securing new tools for Amazon Launchpad brands
- Use the feedback from the startups to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools for all of our selling partners
What are the required skills?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in project management, business management and/or account management
- 5+ years of strategic planning and ownership with background in brand development
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to anticipate, collect, and use relevant data
- Ability to innovate in issues related to process/program development and maintenance
What is the desired experience?
- Strong interpersonal skills: decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams in different geographies, business units, and industries
- Committed to creative problem solving and coordination with global team members
- Excellent business judgement, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Fluency in multiple European languages
- SQL and Microsoft Excel fluency
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- Proven track record of continually advocating on behalf of your internal and external customers
- Ability to succeed in an ambiguous, fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.