Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
AWS is seeking a senior creative, hands-on and self-directed Enterprise Content Marketing manager with an audience-first approach to help build, scale and operate the content marketing function for key global programs, with the Global Head of Enterprise Content Marketing. To be successful in this role you will have a solid understanding of Executive, B2B content marketing, its integration in multi-channel programs (including digital, media, social and events) and a successful track record of building inspirational, engaging and educative content across multiple formats for C-suite and Executive decision makers. This role also requires strong writing skills, particularly in the video production environment Media, TV and/or Journalistic skills would be an added bonus.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customersincluding the some of the largest enterprises, fastest-growing start-ups, and leading government agenciesare using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
Key job responsibilities
- With the Global Head of Enterprise Content Marketing, you will develop a comprehensive global content marketing strategy and editorial plan that successfully drives engagement in key global programs targeted to C-Suite and Executive decision makers to help them understand the benefits of the cloud, and how AWS can help them achieve their business goals.
- Produce compelling storytelling-led content, anchored in business outcomes across written, audio, and visual/ interactive media.
- Curate global assets of the same from across the organisation.
- Stakeholder management includes 3rd party partners
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure that the right metrics and reporting processes are in place to track the effectiveness of content.
About the team
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
- 10+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Marketing / Communications / Media role in a B2B environment focused on high-tech products/services
- Experience managing creation and promotion of content through digital channels, integrated campaigns, and event programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or similar field OR additional 4+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Marketing role in a B2B environment focused on high-tech products/services
- Demonstrated success building new business outcome-based content and communications targeting specific audience customer segments, including Enterprise
- Storyteller with proven visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch
- Demonstrated ability to build & execute a marketing / communications / media strategy with clear goals & objectives to align to business and sales objectives and support growth targets.
- A natural team player with the desire to work with others for broader success.
- Able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- A critical thinker with exceptional analytical skills and a proven ability to turn high-level business requirements into programs that drive user engagement.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.