Teaching Strategies is the leading provider of curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family resources in the early childhood field.
Be a Part of our Team!
Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do!
Teaching Strategies is an innovative edtech organization focused on connecting teachers, children, and families. As front runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic, top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family engagement. We are building a team of results-oriented individuals who will thrive in a collaborative, work-hard/play-hard culture. We pride ourselves on the impact we have on the early childhood field through supporting teachers who are doing the most important work there is, teaching children to become creative, confident thinkers.
Professional Development Operations Associates are detail-focused professionals who demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills. They are accountable and achievement-oriented and work with a sense of urgency, motivation, and fluency. PD Ops Associates will partner with customers, sales team members, and other stakeholders to ensure efficient selection, scheduling, and assignment of professional development for our customers.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serves as a subject matter expert across all Teaching Strategies professional development solutions to support customer needs
- Provides quality customer service by responding to internal and external inquiries in a professional, efficient, and timely manner
- Manages tasks and cases, as well as reviews of dashboards and reports in our core CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Assigns professional development network trainers to sessions in Skedulo
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, sales, marketing or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products is required, with emphasis on Excel capabilities
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and/or database experience is a plus
- Experience with Teaching Strategies Solutions is a plus.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative, creative, and exciting environment
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service, including ability to respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from external/internal customers in a professional manner
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with maximum flexibility and independence.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
Why Teaching Strategies
At Teaching Strategies, our solutions and services are only as strong as the teams that create them. By bringing passion, dedication, and creativity to your job every day, there’s no telling what you can do and where you can go! We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible work schedules, opportunities to engage with co-workers, access to career advancement and professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Let’s open the door to your career at Teaching Strategies!
Some additional benefits & perks while working with Teaching Strategies
Teaching Strategies offers our employees a robust suite of benefits and other perks which include:
- Competitive compensation package, including participating in our Employee Equity Appreciation Program
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible paid time off
- Company-sponsored events
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts with employer contributions
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Company-sponsored life, short and long term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and critical illness insurance
- Paid parental leave programs
Teaching Strategies, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.