UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
At Bind, part of the United Healthcare family of businesses, we work to give people power over their health experiences with clarity, personal control and the choices people deserve. We took the old model of health insurance apart and are rebuilding it from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We’re not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we’re delivering what people want now – clear prices, timely support, personal choice, flexibility, and an intuitive experience. Help build different and make a difference by doing your life’s best work.
The Marketing Manager B2B & Provider will support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and materials for prospective and existing Plan Sponsors & Consultants (Large Market & Mid-Market Sales) and Provider/Clinical campaigns and content.
Co-leading with our UHC Marketing partners, the successful applicant will assist with the strategy, campaign set-up, creative management, campaign optimization and reporting of marketing campaigns. This position will support Bind’s aggressive fully insured roll-out and expansion.
The Marketing Manager will handle the planning, coordination, and execution of different events, from point of conception, planning and preparing, and successful execution and completion. You will be responsible for brand and thought leadership events (in-person and virtual), conferences, sponsorships, and annual enrollment events.
- Develop plans and execute B2B marketing campaigns for Bind, through UHC and Bind channels, in mid-market and large market channels
- Grow the pipeline of new clients and support sales teams to achieve aggressive growth goals
- Support AE efforts as Bind rapidly expands across the U.S
- Evaluate sponsorships and event packages to fit overall strategy
- Manage event planning and execution, supporting our internal C-suite and Revenue teams
- Create a robust webinar strategy aimed at HR directors and plan sponsors
- Ability to inspire others with ideas to re-invigorate B2B events and activities, transforming the way we look at everyday tactics
- Support current clients and account partner teams to increase renewal and grow new member base with existing clients
- Assist with content deployment in digital platforms and tools, as needed
- Working closely with our partners, the successful applicant will assist with the strategy, campaign set up, campaign optimization and reporting of marketing campaigns
- Assist digital team members with the development of digital/social media strategy
- Create compelling creative briefs, design direction, and facilitation of the strategy across marketing and content
- Collaboration and partnership with provider and clinical groups to deliver effective content
- Ensure all content and marketing is managed through the required approval process (CD, legal, editorial review) to achieve a high standard of excellence
- Develop monthly reporting and key insights on campaign performance and optimization
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of B2B and campaign development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience in event marketing and management
- 2+ years of experience in managing complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups
- Advanced technical knowledge a plus, proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight time constraints, providing near real-time insights to team members to ensure targets are achieved
- Ability and passion for B2B marketing with an understanding of the complexity of the insurance industry
- Team player who enjoys working in cross-functional teams and a matrix work environment
- Creative problem solver with advanced problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to constantly learn about the ever-changing world of marketing – with a willingness to test new tools, campaigns and ideas for continuous improvement
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You’ll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It’s time to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Display and Paid Social Marketing Specialist, DSPs, DMPS, Adobe Analytics, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota #RPO #green, hiring immediately