Droplette is a biotechnology company on a mission to improve skin health through revolutionary science and groundbreaking technology.
Droplette is the best way to care for and repair your skin.
We are seeking an Esthetician Services Associate who will assist with hardware-oriented customer service at various touch points: Intercom chat, email, social media, and DMs. This will be a full time position with “on call” daily hours, including limited time on weekends. We are located in Boston, MA but this is a remote role for any candidate located on the East Coast. Hours will be Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm EST.
As a company that values inclusion, Droplette seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for the position. We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like Anti-racism training and bias prevention initiatives, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What You’ll Do:
- Directly assisting customers while they shop, use, and troubleshoot the Droplette device, capsules, and app via Live Chat
- Conduct skincare consultations with existing and potential customers
- Experience to offer expertise in Droplette device and formulation usage as a licensed esthetician
- Deep understanding and embracement of the Droplette product line and brand stories
- Ability to stay up to date on all new product launches, product promos, and marketing channel activations
- Answering customer emails for our e-commerce business. This includes providing skincare recommendations, tracking orders and complaints, working with our fulfillment team to troubleshoot issues, and managing subscription memberships.
- Engaging with customers via social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Helping develop tone, vocabulary, and scripts to streamline customer communication on an ongoing basis
- Determining the root cause of problems, escalating issues to management when necessary, resolving issues, and helping to implement strategies to improve processes.
- Supporting cross functional tasks and teams where customer-facing touch points are present.
- Identifying areas for efficiency and improvement in the customer experience and collaborating on strategies with Membership Services Manager.
What We Seek:
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role, ideally in skincare and
- Must be certified as an esthetician
- Have a background in remote working, as well as customer support or tech support
- Clear understanding of excellent customer service
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and motivating personality
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure, and adapt quickly to operational changes
- Experience with hardware customer service
- A strong technical aptitude
- Friendly, engaging conversational style
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency
- Hyper-organized with high attention to detail
For New York-based candidates: The hourly rate range for this role is $23.00 to $30.00 per hour. You will be eligible to participate in Droplette’s equity program. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/droplette
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
More about Droplette
At Droplette we’re pioneering technology that makes skin-care super-actives like collagen and retinol into high-velocity micro-drops that slide painlessly through the skin absorbing 20 times deeper than topical serums or creams. Droplette heals skin from deep within, delivering results (funded by the NIH) in less than a minute a day. The Droplette system was named one of Popular Science’s 100 greatest inventions of 2021 and our founders have been named “Medical Marvel(s) 2021 by Newsweek for “Pushing the technological boundaries of health care.” Droplette is the best way to care for and repair your skin.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Droplette also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Droplette.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice: Agencies that submit a resume to Droplette must have a current executed Droplette Agency Agreement executed by the Head of People Operations. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Droplette Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Droplette Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Droplette participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Covid- 19 Mandatory Vaccination Requirement: Effective October 1, 2021, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation. If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved by the Head of People Operations in writing. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.