CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
CVS Clinical Trial Recruitment partners with leading global biopharma and government clients to deliver qualified patients into ongoing pharmaceutical clinical trials in order to improve and accelerate clinical research for drug and vaccine development. The Patient Engagement Marketing Director develops, owns, and delivers on the strategy, operations, and marketing product for how and where Clinical Trial Services, inclusive of Recruitment, Real World Evidence, and Conduct engages patients.
What you’ll do:
• Oversee marketing strategy and partner functions, establishing and driving marketing agency operations, incorporating best practices, and ensuring flawless delivery in partnership with Operations team for client needs
• Be responsible for developing and delivering on an evergreen patient engagement “playbook”, developing and maintaining institutional best practices for how clinical trial services deploys engagement channels, including email, direct mail, in-store, social media / paid search, and others; further specialize approach by Therapeutic Area, study type, and other critical metrics
• Deploy tools to guide campaign-specific strategy, strategize and diagnose issues, and deliver solutions from a toolkit of proven interventions to improve performance
• Develop and deliver on roadmap of industry leading marketing products, including optimized social media / paid search offering among others; identifying, incubating, and delivering client-ready product over time; partner internally to identify and deliver on tailored integrated CVS Health offerings tailored to Clinical Trial Services
• Lead a high performing team of marketing strategists and eventually content specialists focused on the delivery of high volumes of clinical trials across the therapeutic area spectrum
• Aggregate and synthesize industry knowledge and best practices to constantly innovate and improve on product and strategy
Working closely with the Director of Recruitment Operations, the Director will work to create an integrated superior patient engagement offering. The role is highly visible to CVS Health leadership.
• 10 years experience in healthcare, consulting, clinical trials, marketing, or other similar related field
• 5 years of direct management of team members
• 5 years of vendor & partner oversight
• 5 years track record of partnership and influence at the senior level of organizations
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Ownership and deployment of significant (100’s of thousands to millions) in marketing spend
• Prior experience overseeing or participating in the selection and management of marketing agencies and marketing strategy
• Work cross-enterprise across large Fortune 50 business at the senior business leader level to influence and implement marketing strategy
• 5-10 years of client management (either internal Pharma or client) and C-suite senior leadership facing
• Led an inter-disciplinary cross-functional marketing team, including marketing strategists, copywriters, and content developers
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.