Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Digital Experience Marketing Team is looking for a Manager of Global Content Strategy who will be responsible for content strategy that spans across the entire Adobe Experience Cloud portfolio. This includes advising on content strategy for some of our top tier events, as well as working closely with the web team on outstanding content experiences. You will be delivering innovative, compelling content that will be used across our global marketing programs.
And, working cross-functionally with portfolio marketing, demand marketing, product marketing, communications, web, creative and other teams.
What you’ll Do
You will plan, develop, and advise on the content required for integrated campaigns that touch every part of the customer journey.
- Content strategy: Develop a comprehensive content strategy that brings campaign messaging and Adobe’s unique POV to life for our customers across their buyer’s journey. Partner with campaign managers to ensure content is aligned to campaign strategy and relevant for the customer across channels & buyer stages.
- Strategic content guidance: Partner closely with the broader marketing ecosystem to advise on how content should be used in various events, channels and web experiences.
- Content management & enablement: Evangelize program strategy and collaborate with internal partners to scope content experiences. Enable the broader marketing ecosystem to understand our strategy, what content is available, and how to use it.
What you need to succeed
- 8+ years of experience in a content strategy or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Deep understanding of B2B demand generation, content production and sales funnels
- Experience with multi-channel content creation
- Self-starter with a proven track record of working in a dynamic, global marketing environment
- Strong communications skills and experience in story-telling
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $92,400 – $120,000
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.