As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This role can be based in San Francisco, Mountain View or Los Angeles!
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing and Content Lead to continue the strong momentum with TikTok Creator Marketplace – the official destination for brand and creator collaboration on TikTok.
TikTok Creator Marketplace connects creators with growth opportunities in the digital economy, and businesses with branded content experts at the heart of creativity and culture, based on their industry, budget and campaign goals.
– Strategize and execute growth marketing programs, including marketing campaign opportunities aligned with cultural moments
– Translate complex products and features into simple, compelling, easy-to-understand content marketing assets that drive measurable results
– Write clear, compelling copy in a consistent tone of voice for various content efforts and channels – including product, web, email and editorial – across the entire creator and advertiser journey including different personas, verticals, and communication touchpoints
– Identify relevant industry trends, best practices and insights to underpin an always-on content engine to inspire and engage creators and advertisers
– Manage a content calendar and case studies production process across various regional and cross-functional stakeholders
– Conduct A/B copy testing, monitor content performance, and translate into clear observations and actionable steps to optimize content efforts
– BA/BS degree
– 8+ years of growth marketing or content strategy in B2B and Digital Advertising environments; strong experience with campaign strategy and execution
– People management experience
– Demonstrated ability to adapt content and written communications to different formats such as product, web, mobile, email, social media (paid and organic), blog posts, and help center articles
– Comfortable in leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to define goals, strategies, and key messages
– Knowledgeable about branded content marketing best practices and trends
– 2 years minimum of localization project/program management experience combined with the ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines
– Knowledge of SEO, including SEO copywriting for the website (product, blogs, resources, solution, and customer pages)
– Experience writing for creator and business audiences at all levels and functions
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.