Live Nation Entertainment
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at all things marketing coordination? Then you’re in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of marketing space. Is this you? Read on…
WHO ARE WE?
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the Headliner experience is our top priority.
Insomniac produces 10,000 concerts, club nights and festivals for seven million attendees annually across the globe. Since its inception, Insomniac’s events have taken place in 13 countries across five continents. The company’s premiere annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the world’s largest dance music festival and attracts more than 525,000 fans over three days. The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary role is to support the Marketing Director in executing on the overall marketing strategy for the venue. This position is responsible for posting across multiple social media platforms, effectively communicating in the company’s voice to its followers, and growing that following. The Marketing Coordinator will play a role in development and execution of new creative marketing initiatives as well as community outreach programs designed to cultivate relationships to grow the company’s presence and customer base. This position reports to the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager. This is not a remote position.
- Maintain a multi-platform social media schedule of content and posts designed to grow our social media reach and followers, while engaging with our customers creatively
- Assist with project management of content creation
- Creating and updating FB event page
- Oversee in-venue marketing activation
- Develop and grow community outreach programs with local businesses, colleges, and organizations
- Assist with deployment of email newsletters and chat bots
- Introduce new ideas, marketing practices, platforms, and applications that will help keep our efforts ahead of the curve from our competitors
- Onboard and coordinate teams of third-party promoters and affiliate networks
- Oversee social media engagement group activations
- Distributing assets to staff members, promoters, and artist teams
- Other special projects as assigned
- Four year degree (Business, Marketing, or Communications Preferred)
- Must be 21 years of age or older (required for working in the venue during operations)
- Active social media user (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel, Google Docs & Sheets
- Experience with Facebook/IG Business Manager, Google Adwords and Analytics preferred but not required
- Familiar with popular electronic music artists and DJs
- Has a desire to work in the entertainment industry
- We require all staff be self motivated, task driven, and have the ability to thrive in a fast pace work environment
Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
May work in drastic temperature climates
Must be willing to frequently work and travel to events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.