As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Resso is a social music streaming app designed for the new generation of music enthusiasts. The platform empowers users to express, connect and interact with music and artists with an unparalleled social streaming experience. Resso offers a streaming experience designed for the new generation of music enthusiasts. With its social-friendly features, Resso empowers music fans to tune in together, express themselves more creatively, and connect with the rest of the community. Learn more about Resso at https://www.resso.com/.
Resso operates from global offices in United States, Singapore, India, Brazil and Indonesia.
The Marketing Manager for Resso Indonesia helps drive local marketing strategy, leads campaign development and execution, as well as drives cross-functional projects for the market. This role will work closely with product, operations, comms teams locally and globally to develop market level strategies and campaigns that will help Resso grow its brand and business in Indonesia.
This role requires a good understanding of consumer marketing techniques and principles, with a particular focus on audience insights, campaign strategy & planning, project operations, and execution & reporting. The Marketing Manager will participate in identifying key priority campaigns and marketing initiatives to drive long term growth for the business. This role will need to coordinate with internal stakeholders as well as agencies and partners to develop campaigns and strategies to grow Resso’s business.
What You’ll Do
– Develop & execute local marketing strategies to grow Resso’s brand and product presence and relevancy in market with a deep understanding of the global business roadmaps. Identify key target audience for Resso in Indonesia.
– Develop best-in-class and integrated marketing campaigns and be responsible for strategic vision, concept, execution, engagement and measurement.
– Build and maintain relationships with external partners and agencies to support and drive local marketing strategy, and lead end to end campaign development and reporting.
– Identify, build and maintain partnership opportunities across a variety of channels including entertainment, social media, brands, celebrities and other businesses to drive our marketing strategy and objectives.
– Work cross functionally with cross functional teams such as programming, operations, product management and content to manage marketing campaigns for new releases and editorial & community building initiatives.
– Gather, analyze data and draw relevant insights to optimize ongoing campaigns. Draft post-mortem analysis to identify critical learnings for future campaigns.
– Minimum 3 years experience in marketing. Have solid experience from drafting strategy to project implementation, with a strong track record of driving results
– Experience working for a tech company, entertainment or Music Label / OTT/TV channel, is highly preferred.
– Proven track record in delivering success via organic content on social & digital platforms, with deep understanding of digital & social media metrics.
– Knowledge of best practices for content led marketing, product marketing & effective use of social media channels.
– Passionate about content, merging media trends, product & technology – able to analyse & present content in a highly creative & convincing fashion.
– Collaborative work ethos with experience of working in a cross-functional team environment with multiple internal & external teams.
– Start up mentality – entrepreneurial with a “roll up sleeves” attitude. Able to work in fast paced and dynamic environment.
– Attention to detail, “right brain left brain mix” and balance of analytical & creative thinking
– Excellent communication skills, design sensibility and project management skills.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a renowned university, MBA would be a plus.
– Last but not least, you love music!