BlackRock is a global investment firm, trusted to manage more assets than any other.
About this role
The Marketing team at BlackRock is a dynamic, global function that plays a critical role in helping drive many of the firm’s most urgent cross-functional initiatives. Together with our partners (both internal and external), we create the conditions that maximize business outcomes for the firm.
We specialize in a diverse range of functions to provide robust campaigns, advertising, communications, training, investment & educational material, and events, all supported by global centers of excellence spanning content strategy, creative, research & analytics, and digital platforms & experiences.
The Global Digital Team is a fast-growing global function at BlackRock which seeks to engage a multi-trillion-dollar audience of investors, advisors, and institutions with our diverse range of investment products. We are at the center of a company-wide focus on expanding our footprint in the digital space and we operate at the intersection of design, technology, and data. We are constantly driving digital innovation across the domains of web, mobile apps, conversational AI, data models and analytics; while simultaneously driving their implementation, scale, and local adaptations globally.
Your role and impact:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead digital strategy for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, manage owned digital platforms and partner with channel marketers in digital campaign management.
- Digital strategy: Develop digital strategy based on marketing priorities and campaign roadmap across owned digital journey. Manage and prioritize pipeline of digital initiatives originating from across the business and own communication with relevant stakeholders
- Go-to-market plans and campaign strategy: Create and execute digital campaign experiences across multiple channels (web, email, social, SEM etc.) to drive brand and commercial outcomes, may entail managing lead generation programs and automated trigger campaigns (acquisition campaigns / nurture tracks / account-based marketing programs). Collaborate with Global Digital Centers of Excellence (Marketing automation/Connected Platforms, User Experiences, Web Optimization, Web Publishing support teams) to deliver digital campaigns end-to-end.
- Digital platform management: Manage owned digital platforms for captioned markets, including web, email (Eloqua), social platforms. Develop always-on search strategy and integrate SEO in ongoing campaigns. Localize and implement global digital initiatives where applicable
- Digital reporting: Conduct regular monitoring of digital platform metrics, understand trends and key performance drivers, and uncover actionable insights
- 5+ years experience in a digital marketing role, with deep knowledge of the Asia Pacific market, with focuses on Hong Kong and Taiwan (Korea, secondary). Individuals with digital marketing experience for investment management or financial services providers preferred.
- Excellent project management skills with solid track record of success in delivering digital marketing programs locally/regionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and the ability to interface directly with internal clients. Chinese is a must
- SEO expertise, with 2-3 years of experience either agency or client side
- The position requires an understanding of functional and technical SEO to ensure we are always maximizing our SEO efforts. This includes understanding how to design a page properly in accordance with SEO tactics – keywords, headings, multimedia, layout, etc.
- Proficiency in digital tools, namely Adobe Analytics, Oracle Eloqua, web operation tools (JIRA), SEO and social monitoring platforms
- Experience leading the development and implementation of automated trigger campaigns (acquisition/nurture) and lead generation programs preferred
- Deep understanding of local / regional media landscape (paid and owned digital channels). Experience managing social media platforms (LinkedIn, Youtube, LINE) is a plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing is a plus
- Ability to work in a high-energy, dynamic environment. Self-motivated with ability to work under tight schedules and fast-learner
- Familiarity with agile development approaches preferred
Our ideal candidate is:
- Strategic: you’re able to think strategically, plan and prioritize initiatives to drive desired outcomes
- Solutions oriented: you’re adaptable, and imaginative when it comes to solving problems or bringing new ideas to the table
- Collaborative: you lean in as a team player, and foster a culture of co-creation
- Analytical: you have the ability to analyse complex data sets, understand patterns, and identify and effectively communicate actionable insights
- User oriented: you put the target user at the center of everything you do
- Open: You value and respect feedback from others
- Passionate about performance: you take pride in your work, and aspire to do better
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.