Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb is dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Senior Market Access Manager (SMAM) is the key point of contact for all access and reimbursement related issues of our product(s) in the respective area. Defines the local Market Access strategy for our products in the respective indication(s) in order to maximize access for eligible patients and optimize the reimbursement conditions of the products
- This includes the preparation of the reimbursement submission to the authority with the selection of appropriate comparator. Within this process he/she is responsible for the the compilation of the dossier based on the evidence and aligned with the value proposition, the strategic focus/alignment of the dossier and the internal approval processes. Prepares all steps during the reimbursement assessments (written statements, analysis, internal communication).
- Drives the design, interpretation, customization and implementation of HEOR projects to support the commercialization of our compounds in close alignment with the local market access, medical and marketing functions
- Develops strategies, tactics and implements activities considering the overall Market Access environment and business needs. Monitor and anticipate relevant reimbursement trends and create action plans to address upcoming market access challenges
- Develops the development of specific pricing schemes and the conduction of business cases in close cooperation with the WW teams and commercial teams.
- Will be active member of cross functional Meetings for new products in cooperation with access team, other functions and Works cross-departmentally to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of reimbursement and pricing policies and procedures and implementation of new programs
- Follow up the budget of products and coordinate budget allocation, ensure POs, payments and other relevant documents are coordinated.
- Support corporate affairs strategies and plans to generate earned awareness and advocacy to build reputation for BMS and its brands, driving synergies across plan elements
- Influences corporate affairs plans and business decisions as trusted partner, conveying potential risks in choices and opportunities
- Develops deep knowledge of PAGs and relevant NGOs/associations and stakeholders, leverage connections to generate endorsements and gains insights to guide strategy
Required skills/knowledge and experience
- The SMAM needs the ability to manage complex interdisciplinary matrix teams under time pressure with high senior management attention
- The SMAM brings experience in the analysis of complex issues, is trained in strategic thinking and in the implementation of strategic plans
- Has a profound understanding of the entire Turkey Market Access process including negotiation , Turkey health care and drug legislation and corporate affairs management
- University degree in life science and/or economics and working experience in the access field and pharmaceutical industry required at least 10 years, preferred in an international or national market access, HEOR, pricing functions.
- The needs strong writing and communication skills (Word and PowerPoint), e.g. experience in delivering communication tools for different targets groups such as management, field access, authority and associations
- Profound drug pricing knowledge (e.g. value based pricing) combined with MS-Excel capabilities is welcomed
- Strong project management expertise, the SMAM must be a team player to support the high requirements within the Market Access and Corporate Affairs team and should have leadership skills as well as
- Liaises with sales, marketing, registration and medical teams and co-operate with relevant national authorities and associations
- Understanding of legislative/policy decision-making processes and mechanisms, healthcare systems, including funding policies, pharmaceutical law, and general pricing and HEOR mechanisms
- A very good team member and effective communication skills
- No restrictions for travel
- Understanding of Bristol-Myers Squibb products and its priority business objectives.
- Fluent in English oral and written is mandatory
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.