Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role
In this position, you will play a critical role in the success of our business, steering our pricing committee to maximize customer value and drive growth. From launches of new products and services, to entry into new markets, you will drive alignment with our executive leadership team on strategic pricing and packaging decisions. You will partner closely with Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to define, launch, and analyze experiments and promotions.
Strong candidates will have experience developing a pricing strategy and a passion for business, market research, data analysis, and financial modeling. This is a high visibility role, working with the CEO, CFO, CPO, and other executive leaders on a regular basis.
What you’ll do:
- Define and align on the pricing and packaging strategies across our hardware and software products and services, for our various customer segments.
- Develop a deep understanding of the value proposition, market differentiation, use cases, and capabilities of our products and services.
- Build growth and financial models to inform pricing decisions.
- Understand sales dynamics, incentives, and opportunities
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to develop pricing and packaging strategies and to identify and prioritize experiment opportunities.
- Work closely with our product, marketing, finance and sales teams to define, manage and launch pricing and packaging experiments
- Collaborate with product and marketing leads to position and launch new products and capabilities.
- Partner with design, engineering, and product teams to build pricing and packaging experiments across our marketing and product experiences.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of SaaS pricing and packaging experience
- 5+ years in pricing and packaging management, product management, growth, product marketing, pricing strategy consulting, value consulting or other similar roles.
- Proven track record of developing differentiated, value-based pricing and packaging strategies in collaboration with leadership teams and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities, seamlessly moving between strategy & execution
- Highly analytical. You can break down problems into actionable steps, and you can leverage all forms of information to generate meaningful insights and actions.
- Have high “EQ”; be even-keeled, flexible, and able to quickly adapt to unexpected changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels