Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you interested in making a global impact in a role that will leverage your analytical and creative abilities? Are you interested in the dynamic and fast-paced Payments space? The Engagement & Insights team within Payments Acceptance and Experience (PAE) is looking for an experienced and results oriented Manager of Product Marketing to lead B2C customer engagement. In this role you will have responsibility for global customer engagement, will manage a multi-million dollar marketing budget, and will lead a team of product marketers.
As the Manager of Product Marketing, you will set the global vision, goals and strategy for customer engagement. You will lead a team responsible for testing, iterating and scaling successful programs, and you will develop mechanisms to measure success, influence global partners and scale programs globally. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable with ambiguity, is highly analytical and can influence broadly.
Key job responsibilities
• Set the strategy for customer engagement and define metrics for success
• Lead a high functioning marketing team to meet goals
• Identify data and metric gaps and influence business analyst and business intelligence partners to develop necessary capabilities to measure success and refine strategy
• Influence Product and Marketing partners to adopt roadmap initiatives and to launch scalable programs that will drive customer engagement
• Communicate effectively the state of initiatives and goals assigned and work with stakeholders and partner teams to remove any blockers
• Develop and implement seamless processes to execute, scale, automate, and track performance of initiatives
• Generate and implement big, bold ideas to accelerate customer engagement
• 8+ years of experience in B2C marketing
• Experience leading cross-functional teams
• Budget and forecasting management experience, including creating ‘what-if’ scenarios
• Experience with people management
• Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong analytical abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree
• MBA and 10+ years of experience in product or performance marketing
• Experience in financial products marketing
• Experience leading global marketing strategy
• Experience managing a team of marketers
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment
• Proactive attitude, natural curiosity, and willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve goals and deliver great experiences for customers
• Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of clients and/or customers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.