As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok’s SMB team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
We are looking for a collaborative and organized Change Operations Specialist to support your Regional Manager to ensure that change is delivered to the highest possible standard, while ensuring adoption, understanding and measurement. You will work in partnership with your regional peers and all of our key cross functional teams, such as; Marketing, Product, Payments, Sales and other Shared Services functions in order to enable the effective and impactful implementation of change.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in working in a fast paced environment, that sees change as an opportunity for us to improve client experience. You will be comfortable managing change and will have a keen eye for process improvement.
– Identify your key regional & functional stakeholders across our complex ecosystem. Establish relationships and drive engagement with Cross Functional teams to develop an understanding of future change roadmaps
– Define, plan and execute Change Management plans to support business growth, whilst helping to define and measure success metrics and monitor change management progress, adoption and successes.
– Completing Change Management risk assessments and working to support mitigation.
This can include current process mapping, and changes to processes
– Creating and maintaining appropriate content channels including newsletters and digital collaboration project channels. Developing and broadcasting change awareness communications
– Ensuring your stakeholders are aware of new solutions, updates, changes, and projects across impacted teams. Whilst identifying and managing anticipated resistance
– Supporting your peers and Senior Change Management Leaders as needed across our function
– You will work to support a creative and agile environment where we are not afraid to experiment and learn fast from our successes and failures
– Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience with a track record of high achievement and execution above expectations.
– Strong Experience in Project/Program and Change Management.
– Excellent communication skills; able to convey understanding and earn respect across key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
– Experience working in complex, cross functional environments. With an ability to distill complex concepts into easy to understand communications.
– Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve change strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
– Ability to balance risks in ambiguous and complex situations
– Fluency in written and verbal English.
Nice to haves
– Experience working in Digital Marketing and/or a Start Up environment is a bonus.
– Innately curious and practice a methodical approach to problem-solving and ability to test hypotheses, iterate, and draw conclusions
– PMI or Change Management Accreditation
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.