As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We have global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Role
TikTok is looking for full-time Measurement Partners. This role will partner with our leading South East Asia clients and agencies to help measure the effectiveness of their investment with our platform. In addition, this role will partner with key cross-functional teams such as sales, product marketing, measurement product, and business marketing to ensure that clients and agencies have best-in-class support.
We seek highly-driven, empathetic, individuals who are looking to build our Marketing Sciences discipline where execution, curiosity, and data-driven thinking in a fast-growth environment to make others better will be critical for success.
– Partner primarily with clients and agencies to provide good measurement that can lead to better understanding of their performance on the platform
– Focus on strategic consulting together with revenue and product teams to help drive and implement learning agendas for agencies and clients
– Manage client and agency feedback to ensure their voice is reflected with our product and partnerships teams
– At least 6 years of experience with digital advertising, performance marketing driven organisations in the space of E-Commerce, Travel, Gaming, FinTech, ride hailing, delivery, etc. or measurement suppliers in South East Asia
– Experience working in providing measurement results for auction bases and events is preferred.
– Experience with measurement techniques like Incrementality, Conversion Lifts, Attribution, LTV, etc. is preferred
– Relevant bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; graduate degree within a science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing, or research field preferred
– A track record of inferential problem solving through experimental design and analytical methods
– Exceptional time-management and goal-oriented task management skills is a must
– Ability to work effectively, deploy consistent quality, and provide guidance on what decisions should be made is a must-have skill
– A track record of driving client decisions with clear communication and team collaboration
– Experience with advertising agencies or complex marketing data-driven organizations preferred
– Interest in working in a fast-paced environment with global talent
– Experience with executing custom analytical work where SQL, HIVE, and R is preferred though not mandatory
– Familiarity with privacy-first innovation for measurement systems a plus