As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The Global Head of Marketing will oversee our Consumer Marketing organization globally, which includes Social Marketing, Brand and Creative Studios, Product Marketing and Strategy and Operations while ensuring brand awareness and affinity in our ~30+ priority markets. The Consumer Marketing team at TikTok amplifies who we are as a brand, why we exist, who we serve, and what value we have to offer to our global community. The Global Head of Marketing, will partner closely with our Regional General Mangers, Regional Leads across Consumer & Business Marketing, Public Affairs, Product, and User Growth, to drive our overarching objective: to continue to innovate and build a trusted brand with our global community.
What You’ll Do:
– Ensure all campaigns and objectives align with our business objectives and brand goals of building trust with our global community
– Partner with market operations heads, regional marketing leads, and cross functional stakeholders such as product, user support, sales, and content partnerships to build out a hyper-local scalable approach to our global expansion across our ~30 markets
– Lead TikTok’s marketing strategy, creative development and activation via integrated marketing campaigns, content development, thought leadership, industry partnerships, and events (virtual, and in-person.)
– Partner with cross-functional teams to develop marketing strategies that match product offerings, influencing product roadmap to support user adoption, and fostering a strong brand culture in collaboration with the other teams
– Partner with PR to uphold our brand strategy and scale new programs, events, and experiences that will support our brand values to our global communities
– Provide ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI, and ROI analysis for all marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide clear, actionable insights that inform and inspire future initiatives
– Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies and optimize campaigns via strong collaboration with product, content, and technical teams
– Enhance our operating model to ensure the company has a coherent and consistent brand strategy
– Partner with regional marketing leadership to drive regular strategic roadmap & prioritization discussions within our key markets
– Build a marketing organization that can replicate results across a suite of emerging Bytedance products
– People leadership responsibilities include developing leaders and managers, optimizing organizational structures, hiring, growing, and engaging a high performing team
– Serve as a culture carrier of our organization, including modeling inclusive behaviors and holding leaders accountable for building and leading diverse organizations
– 15+ years global marketing experience
– 5+ years of experience as a Head of Marketing, including experience scaling global teams, developing leaders, and driving company-wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams
– Experience leading Brand Marketing, Brand Media, Product Marketing, Creative Studios, Social Marketing and partnering with cross functional global stakeholders
– Experience leading and scaling a Global Marketing function during a period of significant change and hyper-growth
– Ability to create and execute a global and hyper-local marketing strategy
– Ability to build a coherent and consistent branding strategy.
– Data-driven decision-making utilizing KPIs, ROI analysis, and data analysis
– Ability to provide direction, feedback, and insights on creative work with internal and external creative agencies
– Ability to define and execute a market research strategy to gain in-depth understanding of our customer
– Intrinsic drive to roll up your sleeves and get things done, a self-starter, productive working independently or collaboratively
– Team-player and builder who can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment and startup culture; strong decision-maker with the ability to reorient teams and drive execution cross-functionally when priorities change or are ambiguous