Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
The Small Business Group contributes directly to Meta’s mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and messaging. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The Small Business Group at Meta is one of two sales channels responsible for Meta’s multi-billion-dollar advertising business. Our team helps more than 99% of Meta’s 7 million plus advertisers. Our potential business is even larger with more than 160+ million active Small Business pages on Meta.Meta is seeking an experienced Marketing Leader for its small business marketing team who is passionate about demand generation, online advertising, customer experience, and developing strong teams and individuals. You will lead a team of marketers to help small business owners grow, via engaging with Meta’s sales team, or self-serve on our platform through innovative marketing campaigns. You will do this by partnering closely with cross-functional partners including product, sales, marketing operation, data scientist, engineering, etc., and establishing the marketing vision for your team, influencing strategy across the org, and managing your team to execute on the vision.You must thrive in cross-functional environments and exhibit a customer-centric, data-driven mindset, with eyes on operational excellence to deliver business results.At Meta, we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our Small Business Marketing team is focused on amplifying diversity across our community, so we welcome you, your personal experience and different perspectives.
Manager, Growth Marketing (Demand Generation) Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and grow a team of marketers to deliver business results. This includes people management responsibilities such as mentoring individuals, recruiting, training and onboarding.
- Innovate and develop step-changing marketing strategies and campaigns that drive short term and long term growth.
- Ruthlessly prioritize across initiatives and stakeholders to ensure that the team is delivering the most impact.
- Have a data-driven mindset and leverage scale approach to drive global impact with localized approach.
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across Meta teams (e.g. product, engineering, sales, business development, marketing operation, data scientist, demand management, program, sales planning/operations and finance).
- Create a strong team culture centered on impact, transparency, individual and business growth, and fun.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the organization – including up, down and sideways.
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive infra requests, operational excellence and process efficiencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 12+ years of experience in marketing, with a track record of increasing responsibility, including managing high performing and growing teams.
- 3+ years experience building and leading teams. Experience in demand generation – including experience working closely with global sales teams and demand management team.
- Digital marketing experience with knowledge of channels like email, Facebook and Instagram ads, in-product, offlines, etc., as well as an understanding of customer segmentation and lifecycle marketing.
- Demonstrated experience achieving marketing results against org objectives, at global scale.
- Analytical experience and experience working with analytics/data science team on defining KPI, experimental design and cross-channel measurement.
- Experience working with in-house infrastructure, e.g. marketing targeting and delivery infrastructure, reporting, etc.
- Proven leadership experience including influencing and communicating direction across cross functional teams.
- Experience driving step changing demand generation strategy for tenured programs.
- Experience getting insights and influence on new program ideas or offers.
- Experience working with a global team, including direct reports working remotely.
- Avid Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp user. Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.