- Windows Systems Administrator – AD, VMWare, Cybersecurity - Omaha, NE
- Windows Systems Administrator - AD, VMWare, Cybersecurity - Omaha, NE
- Sales Operations Support Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Security Sales Specialist, SLED Northeast - New York City, NY
- Backend Software Engineer (Java) - Palo Alto, CA
VMware Carbon Black
VMware Carbon Black provides transformative solutions that create a world safe from cyberattacks.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
The world is changing fast! Corporations, governments, schools, hospitals are all feeling immense pressure to offer work from anywhere or buy from anywhere technology. They are in desperate need for an IT infrastructure that lets employees and customers access applications from any device, anywhere, on any cloud, all while being secure. VMware provides the solution. You won’t find another company that offers the breath of innovative technology designed for an unpredictable world. Therefore, you will love selling for one of the most highly regarded brands in the IT and Cloud Services industry. Our 350,000 enterprise and business customers (which includes 98% of Fortune 500) rely on VMware to make their digital transformation possible.
As the Senior Territory Manager for Commercial, your primary focus is aimed at managing and growing a set of commercial customers in Indonesia. The profile of these customers are typically ones that has been using and deriving value from a few of VMware’s flagship products. This role is meant to provide coverage and support to help these customers leverage on VMware’s advanced solutions to transform digitally, modernize applications and go multi-cloud. The territory also includes a few strategic accounts that has high propensity to expand their consumption of our technologies. You will also collaborate with our strategic partners to identify, develop, bid and close joint solutions.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- The primary objective of this position is to develop and grow a territory of commercial sector accounts.
- You will work closely with the account system engineer and cross functional specialist, partner, professional services & marketing teams to come up with a territory plan and account plans for targeted high potential customers.
- You will leverage on the robust depth of VMware solution to create value for our customer’s application modernization, workplace & cloud transformation journey.
- You will be accountable for quarterly booking targets for selling VMware products (perpetual and SaaS) across compute, network, storage, security, datacenter management, and cloud services, along with packaged services, and educational offerings.
- You will need to orchestrate territory coverage through effective collaboration and leadership of internal team/specialists and external partners to align on the engagement with our customers to adopt VMware solutions.
- You will be expected to support strategic partners in negotiating large deals with deeply complex terms, conditions, prices pressures and considerations. This will require you to be capable of accurately assessing general contract terms, customer requirements, and product capabilities to ensure VMware is chosen as the preferred vendor.
- You will work with the extended team and partners to ensure successful adoption and consumption of VMware technologies.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Customer face-to-face or online meetings to understand customer’s business and project requirements.
- Increase customer spending through adoption of VMware technologies on-premise or in cloud.
- Coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Product Specialists, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management and external partners as described previously.
- Engage customer executives to align on vision and ensure VMware solutions drive innovation and agility in their organizations.
- Collaborate with marketing to drive customer participation in thought leadership round-tables, events and technology immersion at our digital innovation hub.
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis via Salesforce.com
Where is this role located?
This role is located in Indonesia with office located at The Plaza, Jakarta.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing group classes
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.