- Sr Customer Delivery Architect - Stockholm
- Sales Specialist - IOT, WWSO, IOT/KVS/Robotics EMEA - Stockholm
- DevOps Consultant - Stockholm
- Principal Solutions Architect - Financial Services, EMEA FSI GTM - Stockholm
- Sr. Cloud Security Architect - Stockholm
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Enterprise Marketing Manager AWS Nordic
Cloud Computing technology is changing the world and we are looking for individuals who want to help shape this exciting time together with us. If you have a passion for using technology to develop, and to own the strategy for Enterprise Marketing, that focuses on business decision makers and c-level contacts throughout the Nordic region, please continue to read.
Amazon Web Services in Stockholm (AWS) is seeking a talented, self-directed Senior Marketing Manager to develop, lead, and execute Enterprise Marketing in a fast-growing business. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the regional marketing strategy for the Enterprise business segment in the Nordic area, accelerating awareness and adoption of AWS’s cloud computing platform, services and solutions through a proactive, data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
You will be responsible for increasing engagement with the decision makers in the Enterprise industry, helping this audience to understand the benefits of the cloud and how AWS can help them achieve their business goals. This includes establishing a good understanding of the customer decision journey, creating a contact- and nurture program, next to closely partnering with key stakeholders to define and execute on a segment marketing plan.
The role requires you to work collaboratively with the local the sales organization, business development and the global marketing teams, to strategically design a go-to-market delivery to build relationships, drive leads and expand awareness of AWS solutions and services across the Enterprise industry.
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with marketing automation, with email marketing, analysis tools and Sales Channels
- Ability to build & execute a marketing strategy with clear goals & objectives that aligns to the company’s business and supports growth targets.
- Manage and monitor dedicated marketing spend, optimize marketing results with clear ROI reporting.
- Experience in writing and/or editing marketing content.
- Fluency in English. Oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Experience in field marketing within Enterprise IT marketing experience
- Experience working in rapid growth companies and industries
- Knowledge about cloud computing market and technologies
- Skill to use BI tools, Salesforce, Marketo and other digital marketing tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.