- Amazon - Front Desk Program Manager for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Front Desk Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Business Process Analyst for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Principal Product Manager, Amazon Luna - Seattle, WA
- Owned Content Writer, Amazon Devices & Services - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Sr. Brand Marketing Manager for Just Walk Out as a Service and Amazon One, you will have the opportunity to define and drive brand marketing strategy. You will be responsible for developing and owning B2B brand and content strategy, as well as driving awareness and consideration. You will partner closely with Product Marketing, Product/Tech teams, PR, creative agencies, and business leaders.
Our team focuses on generating awareness and driving adoption of our technology products.
Strong preference for this position to be in Seattle, WA, Washington, DC, or Arlington, VA, but open to candidates near any U.S. corporate office. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop plans and campaigns to increase awareness and consideration of our technology
- Drive development of brand strategy in collaboration with external agencies, including development of customer personas, brand positioning, etc.
- Create and manage brand marketing campaigns globally
- Collaborating with stakeholders to establish mechanisms for measuring brand marketing campaigns and performance
- Developing mechanisms to enable global scalability of brand marketing campaigns
- Working with internal teams to audit and ensure our brand is represented on all customer touch points
About the team
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 7+ years of brand marketing experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Experience in tech marketing
- Highly creative problem solver and able to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Ability to easily transition from creative ideation to detailed execution
- Experience in B2B brand marketing
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup organization
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and presenting complex information clearly and concisely
- Experience managing brand/creative agencies
- Experience managing marketing budget
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products and in crafting positioning and marketing content
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment working with technical customers to develop insights, create messaging, and test concepts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.