- Sales Tax Manager - Chicago, IL
- Lease Administrator - Chicago, IL
- Business Analyst - Finance - Chicago, IL
- Manager - Property Marketing - Chicago, IL
- Construction Services Coordinator - Chicago, IL
Equity Lifestyle Properties
ELS owns and operates manufactured home communities, RV resorts, and campgrounds across North America.
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Senior Communications Specialist in Chicago, Illinois.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Communications Specialist, you will obtain widespread visibility and awareness for the company’s properties, services, and brand. This position executes comprehensive product public relations and social media programs and provides strategic and creative direction for quarterly plans. You will serve as a spokesperson for the company through various communication methods. You will have a key role in the company’s social media influencer programming, which spans across a number of brands and offerings, as well as social channels.
Your Job Will Include:
- Serve as a spokesperson for the company through various communication methods, including press releases, proactive pitches, presentations, social media outreach, and day-to-day media contact.
- Research industry and product information and coordinate with the marketing department to develop key messages
- Research, update, and maintain a list of public relations opportunities for the company’s key executives and other personnel
- Create integrated product launch plans and coordinate execution with external agencies
- Develop, write, and edit compelling press materials, including by-lined articles, press releases, media alerts, and background reports on company products and services
- Coordinate special events and develop initiative launch programs
- Assist with interview preparation for key spokespeople
- Coordinate and promote the company’s charitable giving program
- Identify and develop relationships with key social media influencers
- Advance influencer strategy and programming based on current and future company needs
- Develop social media content for influencer-focused properties and locations
Experience & Skills You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience contributing to strategic corporate and / or policy campaigns, preferably in the real estate or hospitality industry
- Experience in planning and implementing successful public relations and social influencer campaigns
- Excellent presentation skills and a high level of comfort with public speaking
- Experience with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Strong communications, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to work with a cross functional team in a fast-paced environment
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.