- Front End Team Leader - Pittsburgh, PA
- Deli Team Leader - Pittsburgh, PA
- Bakery Team Leader - Pittsburgh, PA
- Prepared Foods Team Leader - Pittsburgh, PA
- Gourmet Chef - Bid - Pittsburgh, PA
Giant Eagle is more than just a supermarket. After more than 80 years in the business, we still see ourselves as the local neighborhood grocery store.
- Experience Required: GPA of 3.0 or higher; Completion of Sophomore year in college studies working toward a degree, Excellent work record; 0 to 6 months working experience; Strong proficiency in MS Office applications PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook;
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Travel Required: Regional – Daily, 10 – 25%; Regional – Daily, Less than 10%; Regional – Overnight, 10 – 25%
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the CRM department as instructed.
Work on assigned CRM projects including but not limited to – competitive research, data aggregation, reporting, brief writing, and other marketing related activities.
- Attend and document CRM team and internal client meetings.
Participate in Intern Development Program activities and designated days of instruction with the Giant Eagle Human Resources Team.
Present a final project to the Growth Marketing Team at the conclusion of the internship.