- Senior Program Manager, Social Responsibility - Amazon Devices - Sunnyvale, CA
- TPM - Amazon Kids - Sunnyvale, CA
- Financial Analyst II, Amazon Devices Product Line Finance - Sunnyvale, CA
- Senior Front End Engineer, Amazon Registry Services - Sunnyvale, CA
- Business Intelligence Engineer, Amazon Registry Services - Sunnyvale, CA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Fire TV team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to own demand generation and category management for Fire TV Partner Products (Smart TVs). You will lead a team that owns a suite of highly strategic Fire TV sales programs; work with external partners (OEMs, Retailers) and cross-functional team including marketing, product development and merchandising to develop and execute a multi-year strategy to continue growing the Fire TV business.
This is a high visibility role with frequent opportunities to interact with and present to leadership. In this role, you will have an opportunity to help customers discover partners’ TVs, develop channel-specific sales strategies, and test/implement new demand generation levers that deliver TV sales and enhance customer engagement and satisfaction. We are seeking someone who is creative, highly analytical, customer-obsessed, and excels at earning trust with stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving product sales in innovative categories, take ownership of the business, and be comfortable driving a mix of both strategy through to the brass tacks of execution.
Key job responsibilities
The Smart TV demand generation lead role is responsible for establishing the sales plan, demand generation strategies, and then overseeing all of the category inputs required to hit/exceed the plan. They lead a broad and cross-functional set of stakeholders across Amazon Devices.
• Demand Generation: Developing new sales and marketing programs to accelerate customer adoption of Fire TV partner Smart TVs.
• Marketing: Working with channel owners to drive owned and operated channels of onsite merchandising, detail page conversion rates, cross shopping strategies, etc.
• Business Planning: Building annual and long-range end-to-end sales plans in collaboration with demand planning, finance, and channel owners.
• Business Reviews/Category Performance: Owning the WBRs/QBRs/Annual Sales Plans up to VP/SVP.
• Roadmap: Working with the GTM lead for TVs to inform the roadmap based upon customer insights, data trends, category trends.
Key job responsibilities
- You have driven successful sales strategies that hit or exceeded your goals
- You use data to make the best decisions for your customers
- You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
-You have exceptional analytical skills and enjoy solving problems and crafting solutions
- You like getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
About the team
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• 3+ years of experience in product/sales/retail marketing/partner marketing
• 2+ years of experience in digital/high-tech consumer companies
• 3+ years of experience in online marketing/ecommerce
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, and operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing, GTM, and/or partner marketing roles
- Experience launching products from strategy to execution
- Experience with online/offline channel marketing and strategies
- Experience communicating with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe product features, and design launch plans
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Experience working cross-functionally across marketing, training, finance, product management, PR, legal, and research
- Bias for simplifying cross-team programs and documentation to make them easy to use for internal customers
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
- Exceptional reading and writing skills; ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working at or with top TV/Consumer Electronics brands
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Experience operating in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks Ambitious to get the job done
- Experience presenting to peers and developers and to senior leaders
- Experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Understanding project planning tools and developing processes to support execution.
- Comfortable challenging assumptions and thinking of creative ways to tackle problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.