- OTR CDL A Truck Driver - Cleveland, OH
- News Content Associate - Cleveland, OH
- Multimedia Journalist - Cleveland, OH
- Anchor/MMJ - Cleveland, OH
- Store Specialist - Cleveland, OH
Spectrum provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including video entertainment programming, internet access, and home phone service.
Responsible to ensure the Spectrum Store Experience (SSX) is actively leveraged in the Spectrum Store environment and all store operational guidelines, processes and procedures are met. Provides first introduction to customers of Spectrum’s products and services during peak transaction times.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Assists store leadership with the day-to-day operational management of their assigned store location and ensures the front and back of house meets Spectrum Store organization expectations.
Partners with store leadership to create a floor coverage model, ensuring the front of the house is properly staffed with support for the Store Specialists.
Manages customer traffic to afford customers the opportunity to browse the store without losing their service position.
Leads marketing/merchandising change out programs to ensure the Spectrum brand is properly represented and up to date with company guidelines. Maintains merchandising charter compliance.
Responsible for execution of a inventory management program for assigned store location.
Actively participates in the sales process and identifies opportunities to generate sales by consistently utilizing the Spectrum Store Experience (SSX) process to create the ideal customer experience and hands off to Store Specialist for closure.
Promotes, educates and engages customers through product demonstrations as appropriate and responds to customer questions as needed on all Spectrum products and services.
Ensures store demo areas are properly functioning and actively being used. Partners with leadership to submit tickets on any issues.
Retains customers through positive customer relationship building, diffuses customer situations by utilizing listening skills and probing techniques. Identifies reasons for disconnects and ways to de-escalate and overcomes objections prior to directing customer to a Store Specialist.
Assists with creation of learning programs for Store Specialists that enforces the Spectrum Store Experience (SSX) and increases their knowledge and use of the process.
Maintains knowledge of the Spectrum Store Customer Experience (SSX), Retention model, as well as all Spectrum products, pricing plans, promotions, service features and visual standards as well as those of our competitors.
Actively participates in company and department training programs and demonstrates the associated skills and competencies.
Adheres to all company and store policies and procedures and lives the Spectrum mission and core values, while maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
Performs other duties as requested by leadership..
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees and customers in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward and professional manner
- Build good partnerships within all areas of the organization by exhibiting excellent interpersonal leadership, influencing and presentation skills
- Experience working inside a destination-style shopping environment
- Proven ability to lead others and motivate them to succeed in a goal and incentive based work environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize, manage multiple tasks/projects and handle change effectively in a fast paced environment
- Displays passion for delivering a great customer experience during multiple roles in their career
- Possess a self-motivated, competitive spirit and desire to exceed sales goals
- Carry a positive and professional demeanor
- High comfort level with computers and personal technology, such as mobile devices and personal video platforms, including software applications
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Telecommunications/wireless experience 3+ yrs.
Sales/Customer Service experience 5+ yrs.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to make qualitative judgments
Some experience in development/implementation of sales training
Some knowledge of identifying trends, risks and communicating those to management
Exposure to moderate noise level
Work scheduled shift hours and overtime as needed
Ability to travel to other store locations based on business need
Handle a physically demanding job, lifting up to 35 lbs.
Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
Valid driver’s license and ability to meet Charter’s motor vehicle requirements
SRL206 314099 314099BR