Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration software. With products like JIRA, Confluence, and BitBucket, Atlassian helps all sorts of teams to plan, code, and track projects with ease.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our pricing marketing team based in San Francisco. You willbe responsible for leading E2E enablement for price changes across all sales and customer success teams, as well asdrive execution ofkey enablement assets such as FAQs, objection handling, and creation of talk tracks and pitch decks.
Be a founding member of the newly established Pricing team at Atlassian. You’ll be a part of a new and growing team that will influence how Atlassian creates best-in-class strategies for pricing enablement. The Pricing PMM team at Atlassian is at the intersection of marketing, product, and strategy. Our work has a large impact on Atlassian’s bottom line, with significant exposure to C-level executives. The ideal candidate for this position will be independent, but also incredibly effective at collaborating with cross-functional partners. You prioritize the customer experience, seeks to learn market trends, has a knack for storytelling in pitch decks, is comfortable with excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and doesn’t shy away from calculating a basic pricing table. This role will decide where and how we enable our hundreds of field and care team members for the most impact.
- You have 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS company, or can understand and ramp up quickly on new technologies
- You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing feature launches or been a part of complex go-to-market plans
- You’re eager to jump in and have a penchant for process, can stick to a timeline, but don’t get flustered in an agile environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have the ability for simplifying complex launches into easily digestible sales talk tracks
- Understand your target customer, map the sales touch-points, and anticipate customer questions to inform your enablement strategy
- Manage and drive your enablement calendar, enablement materials, and distribution plan to support sales and partner channels at each stage of the launch cycle
- Create high quality assets for use by field teams, and channel partners. This can take the form of blogs, webinars, FAQs, demo videos, reference guides, community posts, and more
- Team player who is comfortable in content sparring sessions, and just as eager to provide feedback for their teammates
- Conduct your own sales research to uncover what worked, and what could be improved
- Lead cross-functional efforts to deliver, communicate, and measure the impact of all deliverables – and iterate.
- Prior experience with pricing rollouts and/or GTM for complex feature launches
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .