- Temporary Social Media Coordinator, TikTok - Seattle, WA
- Social Media Content Creator, Social Media Comms - North America - Seattle, WA
- Social Media Buyer , Amazon MODE - Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer - Amp, Playback Tech - Seattle, WA
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist - Seattle, WA
As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This role can be based in New York, San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, Austin, or Los Angeles!
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The API Product Marketing team is part of the Product Strategy and Operations (PSO) organization, and is responsible for building APIs that enable 3rd party developers to build solutions customized to their needs. Our goal is to empower developers and establish an developer ecosystem.
We are looking to bring on an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who will lead product strategy and go-to-market planning for our API products. The person in this role will drive the end-to-end lifecycle of products from understanding customer needs, partnering with Product Managers and Engineers to support product planning and build phase as well as go-to-market planning and execution to launch API globally to reach all of our TikTok developers. Typically broken into inbound, product testing (alphas/betas) and outbound, this person will have the opportunity to be the expert on the customer needs and use market insights to shape what solutions to build and bring to market for developers.
– Responsible for the API for Business business globally, owning the product marketing, and go-to-market strategy, planning, and execution for our Marketing, Business Accounts, and TikTok Creator Marketplace APIs.
– Define success for the API’s including helping to build the roadmap and identifying key performance metrics
– Construct the API’s positioning and messaging, including outlining clear value propositions and differentiation
– Develop product feedback processes, conduct market research, and developer interviews
– Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop client-facing marketing materials and playbooks
– Perform data analysis on our current and potential API developer’s usage, including identifying best practices and possible areas of opportunity
– Work with xfn team to present advertisers/ partners on API strategy
– Craft external-facing API documentation and communications shared with our developers
– BA/BS degree or above.
– 5+ years of product marketing or product management experience with digital ad products.
– 5+ years of experience in the digital advertising industry.
– A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking.
– A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis.
– Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives
– Strong data and business analysis ability, good at mining problems through data analysis and conduct corresponding operating strategies
– Ability to handle multiple projects and constituents and prioritize under tight deadlines
– Motivated with ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Experience in API management, microservices, developer and/or integration technologies
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.