- Security Guard at BNY Mellon - Pittsburgh, PA
- Dreyfus/Mellon - Senior Portfolio Analyst - Pittsburgh, PA
- Dreyfus/Mellon, Lead Manager, Client Reporting - Boston, MA
- Senior Group Manager, Markets Securities Finance Operations - Pittsburgh, PA
- Senior Auditor II - USA
You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
Who we are
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of Dec. 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $46.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.4 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news
BNY Mellon Marketing
It is an exciting time to join BNY Mellon Marketing and Communications. The functions have embarked on a transformation to drive even stronger brand recognition and increased client loyalty to drive organic growth. We are creating a world-class organization, comprised of new strategies, people, processes and capabilities, integrated to deliver business results.
Role description and opportunities
Asset Servicing & Digital Marketing (ASD) Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring that the team completes projects and campaign tasks in support of the business’ key strategic initiatives. The individual in this role will have an amazing opportunity to have hands-on learning opportunities working with ASD Marketing leadership and key business partners in different marketing disciplines, including brand, advertising, demand generation, and new product launches.
The ASD Marketing Associate should be someone who is eager to learn, possesses grace under pressure, delivers high-quality work, and drives projects forward.
- Work efficiently with the Marketing team and partner to support new and existing business opportunities
- Manage projects and assignments in a way that demonstrates an understanding of key client insights and ability to activate them in relevant communication and activities
- Assist in identifying optimal engagement strategy and campaign structure to reach clients when and where they are most receptive
- Prepare, present and sell-in aspects of the marketing plan and progress to management, cross-functional partners and other key stakeholders
- Collate and report key marketing metrics on a regular basis
- Ability to work with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of professional work experience; Marketing/ad agency experience preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities, and execute with a great attention to detail
- Energetic, positive mindset with excellent analytical skills
- Strong, effective, professional communication skills (written and verbal) and able to work with peers, business partners, and senior leadership
- Experience with marketing software tools including Marketo, Adobe Analytics, Seismic
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.