- Meta Virtual Reality Demo Specialist - New York City, NY
- Seasonal Meta Demo & Sales Specialist - Patchogue, NY
- Seasonal Meta Demo & Sales Specialist - Levittown, NY
- Seasonal Meta Demo & Sales Specialist - Yonkers, NY
- Seasonal Meta Demo & Sales Specialist - New York City, NY
Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
The Meta Quest VR Integrated Marketing team is seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager to manage the development and continuing optimization of Meta Quest’s always-on acquisition campaign as well as to support full-funnel campaigns. This person will focus on performance marketing strategy and collaborate closely with creative teams, communications planning and marketing analytics. While of course performance marketing requires systematic and analytical rigor, this role must also be a vocal advocate for the brand and work closely with creative teams to push creative strategy and craft. This person will have a bias towards action, ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and be able to effectively drive consensus across cross-functional teams. They will also have strong cross-channel and/or integrated marketing experience and excellent problem-solving skills.
Integrated Marketing Manager – Performance Marketing Responsibilities:
- Define and manage digital strategy for performance marketing and full-funnel brand/product campaigns.
- Develop and drive testing/optimization programs alongside creative and communication teams to increase performance across the full marketing funnel.
- Advocate for the Meta Quest brand and support creative teams in elevating our creative craft across digital channels.
- Implement channel best practices, identify optimization opportunities using data, and architect ambitious test plans across targeting, creative/ad copy, platforms, etc.
- Brainstorm and identify new optimization and creative opportunities by leveraging campaign data and analysis.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams across all work streams to influence and align on optimization and creative efforts. Cross-functional teams include internal teams as well as external media and creative agencies.
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing/performance marketing.
- Analytical experience to conduct analysis on creative performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform marketing/creative decisions.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, specifically creative teams and media/communications strategy teams.
- Experience building global campaigns
- Experience with marketing consumer electronics products and/or gaming
- Experience running in-house marketing strategy and creative campaign execution
- Experience managing an external creative agency
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.