- Insomniac - Festival Marketing Manager - Calabasas, CA
- Insomniac - Social Affiliate Coordinator - Calabasas, CA
- Insomniac - Travel Manager - Calabasas, CA
- Insomniac - Marketing Manager (Partnerships) - Calabasas, CA
- Vibee - Graphic Designer - Calabasas, CA
Live Nation Entertainment
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you have an interest in learning more about record label operations? Then you’re in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the all things to do with label management. Is this you? Read on…
WHO ARE WE?
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the Headliner experience is our top priority.
Insomniac produces 10,000 concerts, club nights and festivals for seven million attendees annually across the globe. Since its inception, Insomniac’s events have taken place in 13 countries across five continents. The company’s premiere annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the world’s largest dance music festival and attracts more than 525,000 fans over three days. The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Insomniac Music Group Intern to join the records team in Calabasas, CA. This position will be hands-on experience in an exciting, fast-paces, friendly and inspired setting. This position reports to the Director, Insomniac Music Group & Insomniac Music Group Marketing Specialist. This is a paid internship and is not a remote position.
- Shadow label department closely to help with certain label functions
- Meta-data entry, catalogue management and administrative tasks
- Help with PR and promo outreach
- Learn and support marketing campaigns as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
- Hands on experience managing the social media calendar and postings on certain label channels
- Report release statistics
- Review demos/submissions for label and radio show
- Shadow onsite at festivals for brand activation, awareness and collect show content
- Must be 18 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
- Must be able to work out of Calabasas, CA office at least two days a week for four hours each day
- Typical commitment is 10-16 hours per week
- Must be motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
- Knowledge and interest in dance music and Insomniac’s brands
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.