- Head of EMEA Marketing, Adobe Express - London
- Digital Strategist - Adobe Digital Media Enterprise - London
- Adobe Analyst - London
- DIGITAL IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST- ADOBE SPECIALIST - London
- Adobe Analytics Analyst - London
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a B2B performance marketing manager. You will own developing and executing B2B performance programs to acquire new customers and continually engage/retain them throughout their lifecycle. Who are we looking for? A self-starter, savvy with marketing technology, data-loving, possessing excellent writing skills, and able to work across teams. Above all, we are looking for someone who is perpetually curious with a love of learning, results-oriented, and passionate about producing outstanding B2B performance marketing campaigns.
As an EMEA B2B Performance Marketing Manager, your professional analysis will help to find opportunities – and potential challenges – to boost demand across Adobe’s business segments. Using your strategic and analytical skills, you own the creation of acquisition, upsell, and cross-sell campaigns and deliver effective reporting on the results of the digital campaigns. Your strong storytelling skills will provide the basis for our data-driven strategy and chip into our weekly business reporting.
This role will help form the strategy for using digital channels to run performance marketing campaigns across paid media, a.com, email, ABM, and more. It’s a highly visible role where you will work with many EMEA, cross-functional teams, including sales, field marketing, campaign marketing, customer success, go-to-market, product management and business strategy.
What you’ll Do
- Develop & execute omnichannel B2B lead generation programs, with clear KPIs and objectives.
- Build strong working relationships with key internal and external partners across marketing, sales, and go-to-market
- Create best-in-class B2B performance marketing content in conjunction with the broader EMEA campaign & global marketing, and regional teams in alignment with the business goals
- Ensuring effective localization of global campaigns for markets in EMEA, ensuring all elements are relevant
- Oversee the performance marketing budget, sharing responsibility for media budget planning & critical metrics
- Delivers region-specific performance reports on lead generation programs and channel results and uses these results to forecast and apply optimizations
What you need to succeed
- 8+ years’ of marketing experience, preferably in technology environment
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Economics, Marketing or another relevant field
- Excellent collaboration skills with multiple internal & external parties
- Confident working autonomously, with a proactive, problem-solving and data-driven mentality
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Critical thinking skills, with strong creative judgement and a test & learn approach
- Strong planning and organisational skills, to ensure successful project management
- Deep knowledge of email campaign management, optimisation and multi-language nurture programme experience
- Experience with Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce.com, AEM, Adobe Analytics, and Content Management Software is a significant benefit
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and good interpersonal skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.