Mattel creates innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain, and develop children through play.
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Coordinator, Influencer Marketing within the Digital Engagement Group will be responsible for the activation of the earned and paid influencer programs for an assigned brand or portfolio of brands at Mattel.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Supports all aspects of influencer campaign planning, development, execution and reporting
- Draft and edit documents such as launch calendars, ROS, agendas, one-sheets, wrap reports. Must have strong organization skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Anticipate and proactively mitigate issues that arise; consistently communicating with appropriate leads regarding updates on progress, relevant delays, or issues and budget implications
- Work with appropriate Legal and S&P leads to ensure creative meets legal standards
- If paid or contracted, ensure final creative and custom integrations are consistent with the brand brief
- Ensure that all campaign data is properly entered into campaign database in CreatorIQ
- Work with Manager to identify and build relationships with creators with a strong audience fit and affinity for assigned brand
- Support budget and campaign performance tracking across assigned category
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in influencer marketing, public relations and/or advertising.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize in an environment where key partners all expect to be a priority.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment.
- Understanding of digital KPIs and measurement.
- Understanding of COPPA guidelines.
- Existing relationships with kid & family influencers a plus.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Our Approach to Hybrid Work
We embrace a hybrid work model to empower a culture of growth, optimism, and wellbeing, where everyone can deliver on our shared purpose and realize their full potential. Combining purposeful in-person collaboration with tech-enabled hybrid work, our focus is to provide flexibility while enabling collaboration for moments that matter.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.