Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
The Small Business Group (SBG) contributes directly to Facebook’s mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, messaging, commerce and many other tools. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The Small Business Group at Facebook is one of two sales channels responsible for Facebook’s multi-billion-dollar advertising business. Our Small Business Team helps more than 99% of Facebook’s 10 million plus advertisers, and our potential business is even larger with more than 200 million businesses using our free tools to connect with customers. Our team is seeking a Marketing Manager who is passionate about digital and non-digital advertising, creative, analytics, and partnering with sales teams to drive measurable results. This person will drive and execute the marketing strategy for global campaigns across Facebook’s mid-sized managed advertisers. In this role, you will partner with sales, product marketing, and program teams to plan, build, and launch marketing campaigns across digital marketing channels. Being very comfortable with data, you will drive the analytical insight necessary to understand our customer’s needs and maximize impact while figuring out how to get things done without relying on others to do the job. You are detail-oriented, enjoy building marketing strategies in collaboration with sales teams, and can rapidly earn trust and credibility with stakeholders. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence. At Facebook, we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our Channel Marketing team is focused on amplifying across our community, so we welcome you, your personal experience and different perspectives.
Growth Marketing Manager (Small Business) Responsibilities:
- Drive go-to-market by planning, executing and scaling marketing campaigns for products and best practices that benefit mid-sized managed clients across Facebook’s platforms
- Develop strategies for engaging managed advertisers to support onboarding, increase product adoption and surface upsell opportunities
- Manage and optimize channels (such as email, Facebook ads, onsite placements, SEM, content marketing, digital video, print collateral, influencer/partnerships etc.) to drive performance
- Generate break-through analytical insights to determine marketing strategy, and to drive significant response improvement and efficiency
- Design and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and value
- Analyze and communicate results in order to rapidly scale successful programs and learnings
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product and product marketing, creative and data science teams
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop a cohesive content and lifecycle strategy for managed clients
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in at least two of these areas (email, Facebook Ads, display, onsite merchandising, content marketing, digital video, lifecycle marketing)
- Experience with A/B Testing, lift measurement
- Experience partnering with sales or product teams to deliver marketing campaigns to businesses or consumers
- Experience influencing, and providing direction to cross-functional teams, including engineering, data science, sales, product, and creative to execute and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of the marketing technology and advertising landscape
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.