From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s mostthreatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around theworld? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. Foreveryone. Everywhere.
We offer youa flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfortzone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come andjoin our global team as Head of Marketing to rule whole product portfolio of Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics businessline.
Your tasks andresponsibilities:
- You are going to define smart pricingstrategy for the whole in-vitro SHS portfolio.
- You are expected to assist business plansfor all BLs, in line with global road map and spread it over marketing andsales teams.
- You will ensure to define righttargeting and create right solution-based pricing to our customers.
- You need to develop a very wellunderstanding of In-Vitro Diagnostics market in order to promote our value-basedsolutions.
To find outmore about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications andexperience:
- Strong and deep knowledge of In-Vitro Diagnostics business andexperiences.
- Minimum 5 years of healthcare experience is an asset.
- Working experience with any functional departments in local and regionallevel.
- Excellent skills on strategic and operational business/market planning, pricing,and solution creation.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a leader, advisor, and mentor.
- You have excellent team management,targeting, strategy building and innovative skills.
- You are speaking native like English.
- You have experienced with fast changing environments;you have marvelous adaptation skills any time if its needed.
Weare a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countriespassionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to helpimprove people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspireto create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where theylive or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning fromin-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancercare, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Weare part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers,researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries ofwhat’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace aculture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual canbe unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Checkour Careers Site at Healthineers JobSearch – Jobs – Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicationsfrom individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender)diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply forthis position.
Wecare about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as otherdata protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to sendus your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in ourtalent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets usknow you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy forus to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to getstarted.
To allrecruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please donot forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other companylocation. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related tounsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time