From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you a great storyteller?
Are you passionate about launching new products with complex business models?
Can you juggle multiple balls in the air without dropping them?
If this sounds like you, please read on!
We’re looking for a multifaceted professional for this individual contributor role to support our transformation to Software as a Service (SaaS) of our NX product suite.
If you are currently working as a senior marketing coordinator in the SaaS world, wanting to expand your career and engage with thousands of prospects, we want to hear from you.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a thriving software company – bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. Siemens Digital Industries Software empowers learners to build a more innovative, sustainable future. We are seeking a dynamic professional for this job to support our transformation to Software as a Service (SaaS) of the NX product suite. The most powerful, flexible, and innovative product development solution in the industry, NX computer-aided-design software has the features, performance, and capabilities to help our customers get product to market faster than ever before.
What you’ll be doing
The main objective of marketing coordinator is to support the organization’s transition to SaaS. This role will have a meaningful impact in driving NX SaaS market adoption. This position reports to the Marketing Director of the NX Go-to-Market programs.
- Build awareness and demand for NX SaaS apps, with 7-10 years’ consistent track record managing and/or running digital ad campaigns.
- Define marketing strategy and manage campaign development and execution for SaaS adoption (including digital ad spend (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook), continually improving website, release marketing, regular content generation (social media posts, blog, case studies, landing pages & eBooks), email marketing, managing video production & more.)
- Optimize the user journey as programs are running to improve return on investment.
- Deliver analyses and reports to NX team members.
- Maintain communications with product management to ensure efforts are in line with objectives.
- Strong skills in organization and planning, proven ability to work independently and exercise good judgment and problem solving.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or marketing.
- 7-10 years minimum experience developing and implementing successful programs.
- Collaboration skills with technical and non-technical partners.
- Quick learner of new tools and applications.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% post-pandemic
- Independent, proactive and self-organized.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience with software as a service.
- Exposure to PLM and CAD software.
- Dedicated. Passionate & upbeat, doesn’t stop until reaches the goal. Comfortable working high pace in ambiguity.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemensmay require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on jobrequirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legallyprotected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.