From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our Molecular Diagnostics team now as
Product & Portfolio Manager
at Fast Track Diagnostics, a Siemens Healthineers company, in Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg.
As Product & Portfolio Manager
- You will be responsible for the definition and expansion of a portfolio of solutions in molecular diagnostic with initial focus on syndromic testing for infectious diseases.
- You will analyze customer needs, evaluate the competitive landscape and develop a deep understanding of the relevant trends in the molecular market.
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders, including international marketing and sales teams, clinical specialists and the research and development teams.
- You will specify requirements for new products, act as product owner in multidisciplinary teams and manage your products throughout the entire product life cycle.
- You will develop and implement strategies to drive your products to success in line with the business goals of our Molecular Franchise.
Qualification and experience
- The ideal candidate has a PhD or a Master’s degree in the field of Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or similar
- Solid understanding of molecular diagnostic methods like Real-Time PCR and their clinical applications is required
- Experience in Marketing and Product Management, preferably in Medical Device or IVD companies is preferable
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework in IVD is appreciated
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- Excellent teamwork skills, dedicated team player
- Ability to drive projects into a dynamic and challenging environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- The ability to travel internationally to attend exhibitions and/or other events (max. 5%)
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
To facilitate close interaction with the local teams, the place of work is preferably in Esch-sur- Alzette, Luxembourg. Other arrangements can be discussed on an individual basis.
Convinced by our company culture, purpose, and responsibilities? Apply now, we are already looking forward to getting to know you! If this position isn’t what you are looking for, but you want to be considered for future needs, don’t hesitate to upload your resume in our Talent Community.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time