From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is a leading provider of solutions for the design,simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries.Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of theobjects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured with thehelp of our electronic design automation (EDA) software and silicon IP.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital IndustriesSoftware blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware andsoftware, design and manufacturing worlds.
Siemens Tessent Silicon Lifecycle Solutions division develops silicon IP and software that isused by OEMs and integrated circuit (IC) manufacturers globally to improvetheir semiconductor design and manufacturing flows.
Would you be interested in taking a prominent role in the marketing of our EmbeddedAnalytics and Test Solutions products? Come and join our marketingcommunications team as a Marketing Programs Manager. You’ll work alongside asmall, globally-dispersed team responsible for planning and implementingactivities across the entire marketing mix – from in-person, hybrid and onlinetrade shows and events, to content-based marketing, social media and marketingautomation-based online tactics.
The main focus of this role is to drive revenue opportunities for our category-defining EmbeddedAnalytics technologies !(www.tessentembeddedanalytics.com) and generateawareness of Tessent’s products for the automotive industry. Will also workcollaboratively and co-operatively with other members of the marketing programsteam to promote and reinforce the reputation of our industry-leading IC testproducts.
There is no such thing as an ideal candidate so if you are debating whether to apply, we wouldencourage you to do so!
• Working with product marketing groups (our “internal clients) to create annual &quarterly campaign plans
• Maintaining adequate flow of “excellent content” (Tech Papers, webinars etc)
• Planning and project leading specific activities, including:
• Conducting webinars
• Email campaigns
• Attending trade shows and events
• Paid-for advertising
• Leading Tessent social media presence (primarily LinkedIn and our hosted blog)
• Collaborating with Siemens DISW Corporate marketing, online customer experience and PR teamsto ensure high-quality results for the division
• Identifying and implementing appropriate success metrics to allow us to establish firm ROI formarketing activities
• Maintaining tessentembeddedanalytics.com
• Working with the Customer Experience team to ensure timely and high-quality follow-up oncustomer and prospect interactions generated by your marketing campaigns
What you’ll bring
• Experience across the marketingcommunications mix, including online and face-to-face event organization,content marketing, database marketing and other web-based tools
• Familiarity with marketing automationsystems and related strategies
• The ability to understand, anticipateand meet the needs of internal and external customers and respond to them in anappropriate manner
• Experience in co-ordinating andhandling external suppliers as required
• Although a self-starter and able towork on your own initiative, you will be a teammate with a collaborative,co-operative approach and the ability to embrace change as our organizationevolves
• Ability to navigate a complex andgeographically dispersed organization
Niceif you have
• Experience working in semiconductors, EDA orother deep tech industries
• Content creation skills (particularlycopywriting or graphic design) would also be of value
• An appreciation of a diverse workplaceand the knowledge of how activities may be tailored for maximum effect in aglobal environment
Joinour Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex,gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteranstatus, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary,bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare andactively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonableaccommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, toperform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privilegesof employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time