From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop& implement marketing programs to the distribution channels (Distribution,Panel Builder, OEM, Resellers, Contractors..)
- Identifyingcustomer behaviour and their needs and measure by new digital tools (big data,AI..)
- Monitoringeach channel’s performance and conducting review meetings internally &externally
- Researchingmarket trends and competitor behavior in the market
- Developmarketing contents and serving different digital tools
- Supportingchannel partners with communications materials such as displays and producttraining
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Universitystudent in Business Administration, Industrial Engineer ,Electrical Engineer orrelated area
- Able towork 2,5 days within the week
- FluentEnglish both written and verbal
- Excellentusage of MS office program
- Excellentcustomer understanding, communication and interpersonal skills
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receiveapplications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. Wesupport healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and theircolleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, andwe welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities withinwhich we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Pleaseensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of youability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time