- Business Intelligence Analyst- remote-USA - Newark, DE
- Clinical Research Associate 5 - Tarrytown, NY - Newark, DE
- R&D Leadership Development Program (Assay Development) - Tarrytown, NY - Newark, DE
- Program Manager Labeling Strategy - Tarrytown, NY - Newark, DE
- Laboratory Technician-2-Reagent Production - Newark, DE
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’smost threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people aroundthe world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment withopportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally andprofessionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Analytical Chemist, Research & Development Analytical Services Grouptoprovide analytical support and technical guidance tocross-functional teams.
Our global team:We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcareto help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry,we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matterwhere they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanningfrom in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovativecancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture:We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers,researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries ofwhat’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in whichthe power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideasthat lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitiousprofessional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Analytical Chemist, Research & Development Analytical Services Group,you will be responsible for:
- You will perform analytical and bioanalytical routine and non-routine testing in support of new and existing methods and reagents for Assay Development, Manufacturing, and Marketing Technical in Glasgow Analytical Services Group.
- You will operate computer controlled analytical equipment and perform equipment troubleshooting and routine maintenance.
- You will participate as an SME in cross-site and cross-function project meetings and obtain input from technical staff in other functions and design analytical experiments to get optimal results.
- You will perform analytical method development, method characterization/validations, and instrument IQs.
This position may suit you best if you are familiarwith what is below, and would like to do develop your career withHealthineers
- You have extensive hands-on experience (>5 years) with various analytical techniques including chromatography (HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS), spectroscopy (UV-Vis, FT-IR, fluorescence, NMR), wet chemistry, thermal analysis (DCS, TGA), and trace metals analysis (ICP).
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience with protein characterization including SEC, mass spectrometry, or capillary electrophoresis.
- You manage priorities and maintain timelines for assigned activities.
- You are a self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented individual able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- You have good PC skills such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) and ChemDraw.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills presenting analytical data to a wide range of audiences.
Required skills to have for thesuccess of this role
- PhD degree in related field
- Strong technical background in analytical chemistry
SiemensHealthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitmentto prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partnerrequirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that SiemensHealthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by theirstart date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certainmedical or religious reasons. If youchoose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by yourrecruiter. An accommodation approval mustbe confirmed prior to your start date. Astart date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineersemployee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to bere-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
AtSiemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to agreater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-techindustry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of ourcommon purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
Ifyou wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy toconsider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.