- Proyectista mecánico Superfícies (Unigraphics-Siemens NX) - Barcelona
- Data Privacy & Security Specialist (f/m/d) - Barcelona
- Application Management (f/m/d) for Power BI Services - Tres Cantos, Madrid - Barcelona
- Cybersecurity Architect (m/f/d) - Madrid - Barcelona
- Poject Manager for Rail Signalling (Barcelona) - Barcelona
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough tochallenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries(DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely,collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digitaltransformation in the process and discrete industries. With our DigitalEnterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with anend-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalizethe entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of eachindustry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greaterefficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to itsportfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our globalheadquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employeesinternationally.
Join our team as “DemandDevelopment Representative” from our office in Warszawa, Poland, orBarcelona, Spain.
As a Demand Development Representative,you will be responsible for aligning with both marketingand sales to market the company’s products and/or services via electronic, andsocial channels. The successful candidate will be accountable for directlymanaging inquiries coming from marketing activity and processing out to sales.
As a SiemensDemand Developer, you will work closely with leadership to ensure thesuccessful follow-up of all marketing campaigns, lead qualification, anddatabase management.
Demand developerswill play a critical role in the support of our sales organization as well asthe success of the companies’ cloud and SaaS offerings. To be successful youwill need to be in constant collaboration with the marketing and sales teams,and responsible for the following functions:
- Answers questions and qualify interest typically generated by both inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Conduct and/or digitally assess initial qualification and research of all inbound inquiries
- Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail, and chat interaction
- Enrich and profile our databases (Eloqua and Salesforce) to identify new interest
- Systematically follow-up assigned qualified leads in our CRM collaborating with other demand development reps, direct sales, partners or internal partner reps
- Send appropriate follow-up materials (video, whitepapers, literature) and document all activities in the CRM system
- Works with sales to develop opportunities but does not close sales
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment
- Works under moderate supervision and usually receives detailed instructions on all work
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong Italian proficiency (written and spoken), and any other language out of Spanish, English, or Portuguese are a strong plus
- Able to interact with a large variety of people including sales and marketing team, customers, prospects, and specialists from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility.
- Building relationships using all channels to develop business
- Ability to work on projects of moderate to complex scope and can cope with multi-tasking
- Microsoft office, marketing automation, and CRM knowledge/technological skills (Eloqua and SalesForce.com preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Omni Channel contact management experience (web/social media/e-mail/chat)
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing automation
Education and Experience Requirement:
- 1 to 2 years of Omni Channel sales and/or lead development experience
- Customer service and industrial software experience
Further, some of our Benefits are:
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sports Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Access to the newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
We offer an internationalenvironment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already relyon our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and variedcustomer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumerproducts and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities,industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices andpharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented workenvironment, comprehensive training options, and attractive benefits. Throughindividual target agreements and diverse career models with specializationoptions, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challengingourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverseDigital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digitalworld of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We’d love to hear from you, soapply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to yourapplication! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via”Apply now”.
Come and learn more about SiemensSoftware: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio – or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunitiesand welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believepeople who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel asleaders. Let’s foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensurethat individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation toparticipate in the job application or interview process, perform essentialjob functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time