- Application Engineer Motion Control (Experience@siemens) - Oakville, ON
- Product Management & Marketing Asistant (experience@Siemens) - Oakville, ON
- Electrical Team Lead / Supervisor - Siemens Canada Ltd - Toronto, ON - Oakville, ON
- Electrical Team Lead / Supervisor – Siemens Canada Ltd - Oakville, ON
- Sales Support Professional - Oakville, ON
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto’s Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Develop annual marketing strategies, and manage the marketing budget and spending for respective businesses
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing marketing strategies and plans, including brand campaigns, digital presence, advertising, lead generation, event management, etc.
- Responsible for the oversight of collateral creation and working with external vendors e.g. marketing videos, social media campaign management and collateral development including sales catalogues, flyers and other relevant sales tools
- Work with Product Managers on developing product introduction and phase-out plans
- Support market analyses activities, working alongside the strategic marketing team
- Collaborate on marketing and sales activities with other business units, divisions, and external partners
- Manage the communication to internal and external parties
- Maintain the businesses online presence through digital marketing strategies
- Support sales team with ad hoc marketing requests
- Assist with sales training and development programs
- Manage product sample requests, distribution of sales demos and trade show assets
What will you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary education in Communications, Marketing, Business or relevant field experience is essential
- Over 5 years of successful experience in marketing and communications, including social media, B2B marketing and communications experience required
- Great passion and aptitude for the convergence of marketing/communications with technology
- Professional in all Microsoft Office tools, Adobe Acrobat Tools, social media
- Bilingualism English and French is an asset
- Excellent project management and time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to adapt to change, take initiative, be resourceful and dependable
- Must be able to work independently and in a confidential and ethical manner
- A terrific team player willing to step in and help
- Experience working in a large matrix organization preferred
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $$385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.