- Asia Quality Director - Global Public Footwear Group - Dongguan, Guangdong
- Lean Production Manager-Global Public Industrial Company - Dongguan, Guangdong
- Quality Assurance Technician - Dongguan, Guangdong
- R&D Head - Global Garment Manufacturing Group - Dongguan, Guangdong
- Senior Sourcing Manager- Electronics ODM - Dongguan, Guangdong
Job title: Sales & Marketing Director – OEM/ODM
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Reporting directly to the Group CEO, the Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for the identification and delivery of the global sales and marketing strategy for the Group’s international and domestic business.
- Responsible and accountable to the Group for the export and domestic OEM/EMS sales function.
- Strive to continually improve the Group sales function.
- Work closely with the Group CEO and contribute to the overall formulation of the Group vision and sales strategies.
- Proactively lead and contribute to the development and implementation of overall sales strategies and business plans, and implementing sales growth plans.
- Develop strategy and tactics to deliver sales plans and profit targets.
- Drive sales growth by developing and managing relationships with key customers.
- Customer Focus – build effective business relationships with key decision makers and maintain appropriate face to face contact.
- Identify and report on business opportunities in target markets and make recommendations for realizing these opportunities.
- Take responsibility for preparing and delivering sales and margin budgets.
- Play an active role in preparing the sales and margin budgets.
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities.
- Achieve targets for sales and profitability growth.
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements, work in line with established control procedures and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly management reports as required by Group CEO in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understand that whilst the position is office based appropriate overseas travel will be required as part of the role.
- Coordinate and attend overseas conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions as required.
Stable business with overseas client base (US+EU)|Direct reports to group CEO
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent, in marketing or engineering
- Successful sales career (ideally from the OEM/EMS electronics and/or electrical manufacturing industry)
- Proven track record in international sales
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in senior sales and marketing role
- Ability to inspire, motivate, develop and lead a team
- Result orientated / Target driven
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Key account management experience
- Commercially driven
- Good ability to multi task
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate and work well with Senior Management
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Ability to think on your feet and make sound judgments with little hesitation
- Self-confident with ability to adjust to fast changing business conditions
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- Able to work creatively, on initiative and make sound commercial decisions
- Appropriate international and domestic travel
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
One-stop-shop OEM/ODM services provider with stabel business in US and EU.
Stable business with overseas client base (US+EU)
Direct reports to group CEO
Location: Dongguan, Guangdong
Job posting date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:44:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!