Job title: Finance Intern
Job description: As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
- Check end customer invoices and compare with MDM to ensure invoice qty and MDM sell out data matched
- Communicate with distributors/SO team for any variance and verify to final alignment
- Summarize confirmed check result to FPA Specialist for approval
- Archive sales rebate related documentation etc.
- Verify MDM stock data to ensure SOH report correct
- Any other ad hoc requirements for Supervisor
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Job posting date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:06:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!