Job title: Quality Assurance and SERM Manager
Job description: At Whizz, we are on a mission to revolutionize the transportation industry for delivery drivers. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to access reliable and convenient mobility solutions, regardless of their financial or credit history. Whether a driver is just starting out in the delivery industry or is looking to upgrade their current bike, we are here to help them achieve their goals and make their life easier.
We’re in search of a proactive and results-driven SERM and QA Specialist to take charge of managing our online presence and customer sentiment. You’ll play a crucial role in maintaining our online reputation, addressing customer feedback, and ensuring our brand maintains its top-notch status in the market.
🚀 We’re growing by 10-15% MoM along with increasing our margins
💪 Ambitious team committed to building something extraordinary
🌟 Unlimited growth opportunities – your success is our success
- Proactively monitor search engine results and analyze customer sentiment to anticipate and address any negative information online.
- Engage with dissatisfied customers to resolve issues and manage their feedback effectively.
- Crisis Management: Address and mitigate any negative search results or complaints to safeguard the brand’s reputation.
- Track changes in search engine rankings and ensure promotion of positive content while suppressing negative content.
- Develop and implement processes to maintain product quality, function, and reliability in a collaboration with the ops, marketing, and customer service teams.
Availability to work on the New York time zone schedule (New York Time)
High-speed internet connection
- 1+ years of experience in SERM
- 2+ years of experience of communication with customers within B2C products on the US and Canadian markets
- Proficiency in English (C1+) and Spanish (C1+).
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Proficiency in crisis management and damage control techniques.
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Opportunity to grow a new direction and team in the company
- Competitive base salary with performance-based bonuses
- 5-day work schedule from 9 am to 6 pm New York time
- The opportunity to work remotely
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to further advance your skills and career growth
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative startup alongside highly skilled professionals
We are committed to providing our employees with the resources and support they need to succeed in their roles, and we strive to foster a positive and inclusive work culture that values diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. Join our team and help us revolutionize the delivery industry with sustainable and accessible last-mile transportation solutions.
Job posting date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 23:09:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!